Story of the White Mage Who Can Read the Swordman's Heart

to <Melonpan Translation>

good to see that you starting a new project now 😄

and with the authors blessing to............ congratulations 😆 and hooray for me <got a new manga to read 🙃>

i hope the problem with the first project would not reoccur here 😅 because i do not wish for the team to go through that ever again 🤧 , it`s very painful to say the least

i laughed at reading and watching every page of this project and do hope i could read until the story is complete 🧐

please continue your good work,
i`ll be supporting you, even though from a place far away 😤

whitemage-san does reminds me of Katase~san from My Tiny Senpai From Work , but without the hair scrunchie when she is at home 🤣

please continue scanning, translating and uploading to mangadex;
and i shall continue reading 😉

please and thank you

your avid reader;

astrid-202

Double-page supporter
Oh shit, this is far superior to the loli one. Thank you author-san.

Group Leader
I done goof and uploaded 3 chapters into 1, splitted them up and I think i'm gonna take it easy tomorrow.

Group Leader
HNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

On a pretty much unrelated matter, I've read a certain doujin who have the same nuance like this, with the FL's totally-not-mean cute looks. Good and top quality vanilla stuff.

@astrid-202 haha unfortunately saiso sensei left this in development hell (aka no uploads for months) so its pretty unlikely we will see an end to this. we will be uploading everything he has uploaded though, another 1 or 2 chapters plus omake.|

alright guys, line up for your insulin shots. HEY! NO PUSHING! NO CUTTING IN LINE!

Users who are viewing this thread