Straight Outta Manhwa

@412001
It has a drama adaptation and once again, Stray Kids has made the OST for manhwa for the third time ^^ First was for Extraordinary You/July Found by Chance and then they produced/sang the opening and ending for Tower of God anime in three versions. The Kdrama is called "Pop out boy" and you can find it on youtube on Playlist. English subs are available.

Feel like reading an old shoujo. The side character just doing their "job" and most importantly, pop outta nowhere.

Aggregator gang
If you want a manhwa that has a premise similar to this, try picking up inso's law! In my opinion, the protagonist responds more realistically to these shoujo esque situations and it's really funny! though it can make your head bang sometimes out of frustrastion

Fed-Kun's army
I'm wondering why there hasn't been any recent comments...this series should get soem more hype xD its so funny

Dex-chan lover
The autor rip a fattest bong known to man and do a mile of cocain, fuckton of LSD, then wrinting this story : The Manhwa

I love every bits of it

Slightly disappointed no one has added a cover that's a modified
Straight Outta Compton
. I hope this happens soon 'cos I don't trust my Photoshop skills.

Anyone want to help with translating/cleaning/typesetting so we can get faster updates?? 🤭

that summery was so hard to read, and i still dont understand

but it looks cute so i shall read

I'm just... so confused. Nothing that's happening makes sense at all despite the "hints" at some big play going on... The story is ridiculous and vapid at best. It's certainly not the worst I've read, but... I found it so boring and uninteresting. I read 8 chapters, but couldn't get hooked at all. I'm dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread