Strategic Lovers

Fed-Kun's army
It’s not even 3, but rather there’s 5 groups on this one series wtf

Group Leader
Hi, Readers. I'm the Group Leader of SlayerScans.
We're Sorry To Inform You That We're Dropping This Manga Because It's Giving 1/10 Hanayome Vibes As When We Were Doing The Series It Started Giving That Vibes But We Decided To Do It Anyway.

In Hopes That Seeing Our Translations Some Other Scanlation Team Will Pick It Up And Seeing As How 2 Groups Have Already Released Their Version of Chapter 1 Within 2 Days.
We Will Glady Withdraw From This Race.

Brother @DarknessAssassin, the Group Leader of Akatsuki Scans Will Take Over From 2 Chapter. I Don't Know Bout SquigglesJP.

But We Look Forward To The Future Chapters And Best of Luck To Whichever Team Ends Up Picking This Manga.

And Please Look Forward To Our Other Series We're Translating!!!

Dex-chan lover
I gave up on "1/10 no Hanayome" pretty early, for I predicted lot of shits hitting the fan and I ended up being right. For this one I'm going to wait some more chapters to then read the comments before making a decision, lol

I love how japanese authors trying hard to make a psychological series and fail miserably.
I'm waiting for this one to fail.

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna be honest here.
I have no fucking clue what the hell is going on.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... I hadn't started reading this and hadn't heard of 1/10 prior... I don't get the obsession with cuckery? The synopsis just made it sound like this was going to be a harem is this about to take a wrong turn?

Fed-Kun's army
This is trash. The biggest boobas has been axed first when there is still a child in the house?! MC is a pedophile.

Users who are viewing this thread