Strategic Lovers

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing that I could complain about right now is just the placement of text boxes. It was a little tricky differentiating who was talking in some panels. Other than that, it is definitely interesting! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
why am i following this when the first chapter just got released, this got re released or something?

Aggregator gang
I can't get over one fact: Why the hell is Honoka in the cover?

Ya know, whenever I look at this, I wonder.. why and who in their state of mind would write this. I mean, it’s decent and this is the world so anyone can write anything.

Well, what the first chapter tells me is that they are gonna be a lot of lucky pervert moments and the ml has to be careful around the girls that want to be his mistress bcoz they are all cunning bitches.

Well i don't mind if it will just stick with the ecchi stuff and the girls might have good reason to look for sugar daddy but i hope it won't become another 1/10 no Hanayome.

Godammit guys, we don't need 3 seperate scans of a single chapter, just negotiate on who's going to scanlate it and spend your time on other manga if you end up not uploading this.

Banned
i don't know what but this manga must be full with retard reader for it to had 1 chapter with 3 different scnalation or maybe it just the scanlations that is retarded

This is the first time I saw 3 different scanlations for a single chapter at the same time. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread