Stravaganza ~ Isai no Hime ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To The Death

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a big fan of guns, but daaaaamn. If they just had a sniper rifle.

Dex-chan lover
@ukimix

Like I said in the other chapter her object is still the same.
Can't you see that Vivian decides to fight only Haku? Before she declares that she "lost"?
And people, don't forget that there's time and place for everything. She isn't in a nice room to chat anymore (even so she tried talking with Golmore, even with Haku).

@boldmonkey
A one on one fight among warriors is pretty normal, this was common in old times.
There's no point in the fight if anyone interrupts.

@zek777
Even Thanos asked for help LOLF

Aggregator gang
First time I read her so called "Belief" I was a lil bit annoyed, now after seeing this chap I can't help but respecc her on how adamant she is killing her enemy

Double-page supporter
After that massacre, there's not really anyone left around her either anymore lmao

Double-page supporter
that was a bs fight.
they are surrounded by orcs yet not one intervened (remember when king drugged his own soldier with eshin and was starting to lose and so his guards killed the soldier ; might have been due to dark elf's order tho). anyway we've seen plenty times that orcs don't mind butting in other ppl's fight.
we also know they are not meek and instead of shying away from conflict, they will literally act like your typical hot blooded shounen MC. killing a king is as useless as killing a single soldier and hoping to end the war. the only way out should have been a literal bloodbath

Users who are viewing this thread