STRAVAGANZA The Queen in the Iron Mask

Dex-chan lover
What happened to chapter six? Updates shows it was uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
gonna give it a follow maybe someone gonna pick it up and translate last volume

quick search confirm that volume 7 has been translated to other languages but not even a single raw pages, only the cover 😔

so depressing...

edit:
FYI the story concluded with volume 6, it's okay if anyone want to read it, volume 7 consists of bonus origin stories (prologue?) and epilogues.

Dex-chan lover
I went and bought the physical release from Udon...and it doesn't include Volume 7 either. It ends with the same chapter that is uploaded here. Dammit.

Every manga i've been picking up has missing chapters... just my luck...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this is one of those cursed mangás.

@Meowzilla
It seems I can find the raws. So, it's an opportunity to fire the motivation to learn japanese. Seriously, you all may try to learn. Get Anki and a few decks, work on them for 1-2 hours a day, have patience, give time. Next year you may already know well enough to read at least part of the text of the manga you want to read. I studied vary badly this last year for a number of reasons, even so learned enough to understand easily 75% of the next volume of Insomnia. Yes, it's half cheating because the text there is so easy but you start with easy things to read, right?
With just one year you all may be able to read the series you want to read without depending so much on translations.

Give it a try!

Dex-chan lover
was pretty good, some of the side stories were also interesting. right up to the incest one. safe to say, I dropped it after that one.
anyways, the final battle was pretty good would be better if the main character didn't have a random bout of pacifism at the end tho.

Dex-chan lover
was pretty good, some of the side stories were also interesting. right up to the incest one. safe to say, I dropped it after that one.
anyways, the final battle was pretty good would be better if the main character didn't have a random bout of pacifism at the end tho.
Oddly enough, I liked both "the incest one" (which struck me as silly and cute) and the MC's last minute bout of pacifism.

The latter struck me as a logical progression from Vivian's idealistic but headstrong character and her inability to stop the slaughter of her people. It was also foreshadowed before the final battle in her observation that those fighting in the streets of Reiden became "not people" in their savagery.

Confronted with endless failure and horror in her solo quest to find a solution, Vivian initially resisted the implications of those experiences. Rather than become more pragmatic, she clung ever tighter to her faith in good intentions, eventually renouncing the violence she found so abhorrent in the world around her.

In the end, of course, she came to understand the limits of diplomacy, goodwill and her own stubborn insistence. Which is to say that she won a measure of awful wisdom. I quite liked this progression and thought it seemed well grounded in character and narrative. But that's just me...

Users who are viewing this thread