STRAVAGANZA The Queen in the Iron Mask

Aggregator gang
I had to read this on another site as there were 23 missing chapters. I'm not a fan of how many times the Queen is taken down so easily and how she is strong-willed all the way up around Ch. 26 when out of the blue she starts crying. I was more expecting a badass Queen that is much stronger then even Giants. I'm also not a fan of how there is one or two people that treat the MC as trash even though she's the Queen and they're just a General or something. I was constantly hoping the MC to grow a backbone and snap at them.

Other than that this was interesting.

Group Leader
@Wexmajor I totally agree.
I swear that my group, once settled and started, will never voluntarily remove any chapter from here,
even in the unlikely case our relations with mods or admins may deteriorate.

Group Leader
@DjAlexDubCheck
I know (thanks for sharing in any case) where to find the chapters but I'm not paying any visits to groups acting like this, I don't know the story but the result is that they fucked the users.
Still, I'm sad I've lost a few series (Blood & Steel for instance) but I'd rather lose them than play with their little annoying games.

Dex-chan lover
@Shyning So just enable an ad blocker and read on one of the aggregators. If you don't like a group feel free to spite them by reading their work anywhere but on their own site while also sticking it to the aggregator site by denying them ad revenue. You potentially get three things you want all at once.

Group Leader
@Glomoro it's the same thing as going to their website reading with an adblocker really, and I'm not that petty either.
I'll just wait for these series to make their way in my country (I have fair hopes considering I'm French, the second biggest consumer of mangas behind Japan in the world) or for them to somehow make their way back into MangaDex (either by group inactivity, or the group changing stance, or someone else picking it up) or for the RAWs and the scanlation to be fully completed, in which case I'll just one-shot everything that I hadn't read, with an adblocker. I don't want to bother myself searching for every update now and then.

Dex-chan lover
This series was really enjoyable before the constant imprisonment. I disagree that she needs to be some kind of superwoman. I would have liked more build up before the big war. Vivian only went to see the Skild but a whole bunch of different races popped up at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the scanlation of this manga is being continued? Kudos to the guy who's picked this up.

The next volume is a really good looking fantasy style battle. Looking forward to finally seeing that in english.

Group Leader
@Togashi_G , @WhoSainT , you know what would be nice guys? If you get an agrement and one of you takes the Gaiden while the other takes Vol 6 and bonus chapters... Just an idea to not bouble the great job you both are doing guys, and make the most of it. Peace and love for you both guys

Dex-chan lover
This is an interesting series, but I feel like it's missing some depth when it comes to character evolution, everything is resolved with somebody dying.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
@ukimix well... we got chapter 33's script. and we will do it because i don't want it in vain.
but, idk if we will continue it or no. since, the translator went mia.

@ukimix @WhoSainT
Well aside from chapter 33, we just have chapter 34 and the bonus one in volume 6, and I see the gaiden is around 8 chapters, so idk, that agreement ukimix suggested sounds like a good idea tho

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
@Togashi_G @ukimix
Welp. idk man... since, the translator went MIA.
i think that chapter 33 will be the last chapter that we'll do.
because... this series doesn't has any cuteness and fluffiness at all.
idk that it will be turn to bloody and gore. so, i can't handle and bear it.

sorry for turn down your offer

Having seen chapters named "Eshin" and "The 13", I can't help but think that the author is influenced by some Warhammer lore.

Users who are viewing this thread