Strawberry Fields Once Again - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Love

the dad is beyond redemption but the little girl will probably get along with Akira

He's asking her to be there for her younger sister she never asked him to have, when he wasn't there for her dying mother. What an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
"Dad and Aoi...I know that they arn't bad people"

Fucking absolute bullshit. That guy cheated on his wife, had another kid and left his previous wife to die by herself. Nah he needs to GTFO of her life. Keeping in contact with her step sister would be nice but he needs to stop saying to keep up contact with him to stay in contact with her. God what a terrible person. I hope Ruri just tells her to never contact her father again because seriously. I know forgiving people is a good thing but he is beyond forgiveness. You don't need that kind of a toxic person in your life.

What a great chapter lol, thanks for translating it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no you should never forgive nor be in contact with a family like that, and that pure she has nothing to do with it tbh.

"pure is at home" cute, could have been phrased that "pure is at my house" but that wouldn't have given the giddy feeling of it. the dad is straight down shitty. really pains me that her mom died while still calling out for that bastard uwu. thanks for the update though!

Funnily enough I agree with Akira that her father isn't a bad person. Love will make you do stupid things

Dex-chan lover
I’m beginning to suspect Ruri invented time travel actually. They’ve kind of been hinting he’s working on some secret project. So maybe Pure is completely telling the truth. That’s why the younger Ruri wants to talk to her.

Fed-Kun's army
The dad isn't a bad person? Nope, yeah he didn't kill, rape, rob anyone but is that enough to see someone as not bad? He neglected his childs that's enough to be a bad person in my eyes, selfish prick, a narcissist useless excuse of a human.

Trying to make an excuse for people like that it's the wrong thing to do, it's toxic, you end up hurting yourself like that.

Not a bad person!? He fucking left his wife to die alone and neglected his children just to be with his fucking mistress!! How is that NOT a bad person?! Love and stupidity are two different things! The only innocent one in that family is her new little sister! Those fuckers deserve to rot in hell!!!

wh-whats with this father..? that aint love, Akira, dont mistook his shits to love..he's despicable,argh..
anyway,thank you for the chap.. big props to Pure,you should have kick him in there..lol

Dex-chan lover
The new wife might or might not be a bad person. The dad lied to his first family, so who knows what he told his new family. The child obviously doesn't have a hand in it, but scumbag dad is a scumbag.

I get that sometimes marriages don't work out, that sucks that it doesn't seem like there was a very good reason for it, but okay that's life. But if you're going to leave someone, don't lie about it and string them along for years. And abandoning his own children to fend for themselves is not something a "nice" parent does.

Dex-chan lover
Dad... I've a similar situation with my dad and somehow I can understand. But yeah... Scum is scum :D . Kinosaki-sensei and translators-sama Thank you.

Damn, dude has the audacity to ask for forgiveness after leaving his children and dying wife. Such a sad but realistic chapter, thank you for the translations

This is the first time that I don't even need to technically use my brain (basically going Along with the flow) to define things where they're belong to. Right after I saw the father face...I just knew it that he's not even worth as a general expectation of worldly society of how decent human behavior supposed to be...straight up bad basically.

Not really my first time, it's just barely happening

Users who are viewing this thread