Strawberry Fields Once Again - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Love Dreams

Thank GOD, I was beginning to think she was a bot build to love Akira or she have planted memories. But she's just delusional with heartbreak. What the hell Rumi (?) is planning tho and how this affect Akira? What she would do if she knew they not gfs in the future and it was all lies? Aaaaah I want to know!!!! Thanks for the chapter ❤️

when you thought that it's gonna be some generic yuri full of fluff w/ characters falling in love as fast as they breath (which i don't hate but kind too cliche) so i;m happy to find a yuri with good plot and art! thank you very much for sharing this to us!

i'm really curious what'll happen next. miss the fluff but angst ain't so bad :3

There's a lot of reading between the lines and context clues that are necessary to understand what's really going on. I feel like the author has good intent but the pace/delivery is just shy of what it needs to be for this to really be great. Still though, I like it quite a bit, mystery adds intrigue.
m
Thanks for the TL

Fucc itttttttttt gahhhh this is so frustating yet i still want to read it anyway!!!

And also. I somehow recall it. When pure cried at akira's house, she left her phone with Akira wallpaper on it. But whats lovers really usually went was with picture of two of them. But pure's phone, only akira. . .

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry , darling! You have a chance now! She already in love, just didn't recognise it. Thank you, but we need moare xD

I just finished my game and the end was so sad and I cried about it I just come here to see the new update
I read the chp and cried more bruh

Fed-Kun's army
@kernozen Yeah you pretty much summed it up perfectly. Interesting premise with a somewhat off-putting pacing and delivery.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASE TELL ME IT'S A LIE

Users who are viewing this thread