Strawberry Parfait OneeLoli Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Jiyuu he no Toubou / Flight to Freedom - Itou Hachi

Dex-chan lover
I cant help but think this story is related to the Sora series from the 100% Orange Juice-verse, since it talk about the dissappearing of blue sky and Sora's effort in that game is trying to restore the blue sky through stopping a prolonged war.

Fed-Kun's army
So they've had her on the inside for a few years at least.
Noone working with her wears any real protection. Most of the facility and most of the ones working there would already be carrying anything contagious she may have.
So they decide to eliminate her based on her appearance, nice...

Would love to see this one-shot expand into a full series.

icm_fullxfull.279572878_bl3fugi5w288000k840o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
šŸ˜­ I'm crrryyiiiiing!!!!! It sounded it was their last time... hope sensei all good and no wounds

Dex-chan lover
It was hard... didn't expect This after moe happy staff before. I think.... They'll happy live until the end of this world!

Im not suprise that this is so dark, its itou work after all lol I love how she always make a dark manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was dark, was it *really* necessary for Sensei to go on a shooting rampage in order to rescue the girl?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so an explosion happened which contaminated the atmosphere and what caused the little sisterā€™s skin to be damaged was the rain full of toxic materials. Like an acid rain.

People and things in the outside world became dangerous so the citizens had to stay inside and avoid contact by all means necessary.

However, mutations such as the little girl with wings on her back existā€¦

What happened was a nuclear explosion or bombing large enough so that the outside world and everything in it is contaminated and humans themselves are too, which leads to mutations ā€” you canā€™t really escape from that one just staying inside your house, chief. Everything you eat, the air you breathe, itā€™s everywhere, dude.

Her sister was probably a victim of the ā€œblack rainā€ caused immediately after. I take it that the atmosphere was so contaminated that every time it rains, it has this black rain aspect.

https://www.civilsdaily.com/news/what-is-black-rain/

And since we are in an apocalyptic scenario, the explosion was on a global scale, which I canā€™t even begin to imagine what it would look likeā€¦

Only thing that made people want to ā€œdisposeā€ of that child was pure ignorance to the effects of long-term exposure to radioactivity can have on people and their descendants. Children born after the event might show some mutations compared to the survivors that ā€œlucked outā€, the population should be aware of that.

I mean, recent studies do show that accidents such as Chernobyl donā€™t necessarily cause mutation on the descendants, but in the oneshotā€™s scenario the exposure is continuous, so mutations could be way more common than what weā€™ve seen in the real world.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...l-survivors-dont-carry-more-genetic-mutations

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/genetic-effects-chernobyl-radiation-exposure

But what do I know? I donā€™t do science. I can guess tho that they wonā€™t die immediately after they escape if they find somewhere to hide from the rain. Next possible course of action would be to search for another facility? Or maybe join people who rebelled against the government??? Something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Soā€¦from the looks of things, and a little assumption from the setting, something something drops nuke into country, and little sister died of acute radiation poisoning and burns across body, thus leading to her death. So, of course the little sister would be suffering, and putting her out of her misery is quite a merciful yet traumatic choiceā€¦

Dex-chan lover
My interpretation of this is that the explosion was nuclear, perhaps a kind of reactor meltdown which is why her sister, a researcher was affected and she seemed to have radiation poisoning. That or it was simply a nuclear war.

I also think in the end doctor did a murder suicide to the girl which is why they were able to just drive out of there without worrying about anything like security or the police. Also itā€™s made pretty clear that whatever disaster destroyed the world changed the sky and yet theyā€™re able to go and see the blue sky which isnā€™t supposed to exist anymore. The doctor also said that her smoking didnā€™t matter anymore which may because thereā€™s no cancer in the afterlife.

If my interpretation is correct then this might be darker than left leg shackle.

Users who are viewing this thread