Strike or Gutter - Ch. 18 - First Position

Unfortunately for him he’s most likely not winning the Touka Bowl

Double-page supporter
This is supposed to be the same girl that can't bowl correctly because of the potential lewd stares of boys. But she can't pick up on this guys perving?

Ore

Dex-chan lover
This author ran out of writing material quite fast.

Dex-chan lover
Ok but what did this chapter had to do with the story ? That all males in the town want to play bowling with Touka's balls ? I think it was already clear at this point.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, how about no... Keep the beta males outta my bowling fanservice manga. I don't need his stupid bowl cut hair and stammering taking up precious panels that could be used on tits.

Dex-chan lover
Capturefsfsfsfd.png

Fuck up out of here you bowl headed cunt

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck would i want to read about horny 12 year olds?

Not even asking for tits, just not this crap

Dex-chan lover
Glad for a new chapter, it appears we now have a boy and girl going Touka Bowl(ling) even though she still has eyes for Coach. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Did I misread something, but isn't this boy is like, middleschooler/to young? What with this sudden horniness in this chapter? It really looks, idk, gross. 🤔

Thanks for removing the yuri tag because this chapter is just disgusting. It reminds me of another manga that also somehow manages to incorporate weird bullshit similar to this one even though it started out quite promising.

Users who are viewing this thread