Striptease

thanks for Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai Desu, could you catch up to ch13? the raws out there are good enough

Please focus more on isekai ojisan, once every two weeks maybe? Thanks for the hard work!

hey thank you for the updates as always, are we up to date with isekai mob or there is more raw?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the latest Otomob.

Though some readers mentioned that he's not "risen above rank 6" but supposedly "Upper 6" like in Kimetsu no Yaiba?

thanks for Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai Desu. the raws for chapter 15 has been released out there , please translate one more . Thanks again.

Do you guys have a website or anything? I just want a backup for some of the series that you guys are translating in case mangadex bravo six goes dark again. Plus I think y'all do god's work and I thought I'd support you guys as a poor Asian dude.

Btw if your asking for romcom recommendations, could you pick up "it's not meguro San's first time"? Thanks truly!

Power Uploader
Would you consider scanlating the final volume of Buttobi CPU? The series final volume of a three volume series has never been scanlated. Last group dropped it 5+ years ago, so there is no other group working on it. Would love to see this series finally completed.

I'll provide the raws since I ordered a copy of the final volume from Amazon few days ago. It will be same quality as the Plus-Size Elf Vol 4 limited edition as listed for Vol 4 Chap 24.5 & 24.6

https://mangadex.org/title/5251/buttobi-cpu

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for translating The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs. Keep on the good work! :)

Just a thanks, love you fine folks releases 👍

Extremely thankful for everything you guys out out, keep up the fantastic work😁

Dex-chan lover
I got into the LN for Otome Games and....

really, really important to have social skills and awareness.

Thanks for the translation of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread