Strongest Caveman

Dex-chan lover
Caves are scary. There are giant spider things that aren't spiders crawling on the walls. They're as bit as your head. They might as well be face huggers.

Dex-chan lover
@shobot This has long been stupid honestly speaking.

Story wise MC was centered around how these 'cavemen' act and things are 'unscientific' when he himself does quite alot of bullshittery like this latest chapter of him using
double rapidfire crossbows and how he seems to be able to fire till infinity without reloading. I mean, where out of his ass did he pull those from? He ain't John Wick where he purposefully kept weapons in spots where he knows he would need in advance.

@refferee yeah i agree with you on all accounts but the beartraps was the last straw for me......i can understand the few metal things hanging on their belts a few metal plates here and there, the metal tipped spears and arrows and those metal spiked clubs of theirs as well, but to have a beartrap that almost looked like it was machine made with the spiked teeth of the trap looked really well FUCKING made for a caveman............ even i can only tolerate so much BS on things.... hahahahah!!

In the title is caveman, but on the picture right under it is fine leather work and metal work from middle ages? Yes, I'm not reading this.

Ah, I remember reading the light novel 2 or 3 years ago. It was quite a fun read, I will say.

The manga skips too many details to be on the same quality as the novel.

But when I was reading the novel it went on a hiatus, so dunno what it is like nowadays.

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I should have read more than the first 3 chapters...

The novel I was actually talking about was Chronicles of Primordial Wars.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/chronicles-of-primordial-wars/

Dex-chan lover
From the get go, this acts as if you should've already known a lot of details they obviously skipped over. So many things are left empty and then shoved in your face. This is honestly utter garbage, and I cannot believe they ruined cavemen for me

Oh... I miss COPW.... Should just go and re-read the entire novel rather than read... This....

Ya... No this is just a jumble of storylines that are going nowhere...
If only negative stars were a thing...

Axe-kun we need you to cleave this one

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this series pisses me off. Its like watching the anime version of OP ( Don't get me wrong, the manga is cool ), but replace the characters with snails.

The story is soo slow no progress in mc power, still after 60C still weak, need to change the title

Users who are viewing this thread