Strongest Leveling

Utter crap. I like reading B-rated comics/manga sometimes since they're so stupid that they become entertaining, but this is just bad. Don't waste time on it.

Don't be fooled by the elitist comments, it's not great but good enough to pass time, as long as you like the genre it's fine 6/10.

This is in no way "good enough to pass the time". It's complete garbage, and I say that as an avid consumer of subpar manhua. It's entirely incoherent. For each chapter that exists it feels like you've missed about ten that don't. Even look at the different from the end of chapter two to the beginning of chapter three. Why can't they go back to the Zhao family? Who the fuck are the Zhao family? Why does he know where that ridge is? and so on.

if this is derived from any other work im rly sad for that person .... this thing is beyond joke how old is the person that do this ? in moment it started to look like there is some connection between chapters it go immediatly to nothingness again hell i've read few joke mangas/manhuas whatever but this top it all

A series that is so nonsensical and bad that it is somewhat funny... at first. Then it starts to take itself seriously, removing that "self-awareness" of its shittiness that it had at the start. The plot jumps around and makes little sense, badly developed characters, (incredibly) stupid actions, etc. - typical flaws in a typical bad story.

3.5/10.

Users who are viewing this thread