Strongest Son-in-Law

Dex-chan lover
This entire story is based on such a frustrating premise, it doesn't even explain why he can't just act like himself and show how powerful he is to his wife, everyone else seems to be aware of his power but for some untold reason he has to act like a bitch and pretend to be a loser in front of her.

Based on comments my suspicion that its a simp from the description has been confirmed.

This is really similar to a novel I read at NovelCat! the plot is an exact match to the novel " Marrying into her family". except for minor details like names and titles; everything was similar!

im dropping this from chapter 1 youll get thrown in the middle of the story without any explanation and nothing will get explained at all plus its everytime the same wife is in trouble mc takes care of it in the background every single time its not interesting if we would have an actual start this would have been a good one. so dissepointing

First chapter we already know it's his wife, yet he acts like a school child while shielding his eyes from her getting out of the bath. Stopped and dropped there. I'm normally one to give things more of a try, but when they're already man and wife and this supposed "boss" has gone through..whatever...in life in his profession, so I'd expect a less stereotypical reaction that would be common in a shounen genre where I'd be more fine with it. I can't read beyond anymore, it's not even funny. Enjoy if you can folks, I'm out~

so is this a story where the wife treat the op mc like shit and don't know his real power? while he helps her in the background?

Hey you, would you like to read some wish fulfillment where you're a secret underground boss? Is your wish to also be an absolute demure servant around your wife? W-well, I don't know why that's your wish, but I support you I guess.

I love reading this, it's so absurd and the pacing is all over the place that it's enjoyable.

Group Leader
Thank you for update.
Good luck for next translation.
I read the raw ahead, today it's last update and it's only have 42 chapter, still have many hole story, in my opinion it got axed

What the fuck is this progression lmfao, medicine that can completely heal a broken, amputation-worthy leg? That female officer uniform too, Jesus Christ.

Aggregator gang
I have noticed that a lot of chinese manga are being translated just because some of them are good...but in reality most of them are trash and worse than a trash isekai....I wonder why ....I really do.

Users who are viewing this thread