Studio Cabana - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Haruki is so toxic I can’t with her he needs to end his relationship with her rn. Also he for sure likes Maki but doesnt know it because of his toxic relationship with Haruki of what he thinks is love.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure in the first bit whether he can't be "apart" from her world (as in, he can't separate himself from it) or if he's saying he can't be "a part" of it (as in, belong to that world)...

What does Dai-chan mean when he says they "have to work on The Oops by [themselves]"? It feels like from the flow of it, he's saying since he's involved with another band for a stint, they can't work on The Oops at all.

---

Translation nitpicks aside, it feels like we're finally getting somewhere with the plot. Kusaka's at last taken a step that puts him on collision course with Haruki, so hopefully we'll get some insight into what her deal is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eat shit bitch! Too late to realize it now after how you've treated him. Go fix your self-esteem issues before ruining other people's lives.

Maki is great for Kusaka!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Haruki showing off him as her boyfriend is going to bring quite a lot of trouble... And it is also telling that just cutting off her for a few weeks is enough for Kusaka to liven up and see what is going on around him. Really goes to show how that toxic relationship steals his opportunities at normal life and normal relationships.

Aggregator gang
not haruki showing off her underage boyfriend that her friends happily call a child idol BARFS i cannot like GIRL GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT...also he's a public figure that's NAWT gonna go well especially now since Dai is gonna be busy sighs

but it's also nice to see Kusaka kinda take a step back and enjoy life around him. love watching him realize his feelings and work through understandingthat. like it truly is hard to recognize your feelings when you're stuck in such a toxic and abusive relationship.

Dex-chan lover
The bitch attacks... She's like a kid, wants the unattainable thing

Double-page supporter
Dang, i like how trash and toxic Haruki is, she has a thot energy lol i don't really care about who's Maki going to end up with be it Kusaka or Mikkun but hey at least make this trash suffer, it's going to be fun when she's depressed and broken haha

Users who are viewing this thread