Studio Cabana - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
despite being so easy to hate, I really liked seeing the development of haruki's character and I think this chapter did a really good job at contextualizing why she's the way she is. also 56 paged in a single chapter is always a treat to read. I don't think I can like her but i like the way she's written. those last few pages especially makes me excited to see her realize how she should have treated yuusuke better and because of her unfaithfulness she pushed away the one person who could have been there for her. thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
shes a bitch with a crippling inferiority complex I can’t come to like her as a person but I do like how she is written and displayed here

Dex-chan lover
Really excellent chapter. As she is right now she's not very sympathetic but I feel like the author is laying really strong groundwork for a fulfilling redemption arc if they decide to go that route. I feel like she's gonna lash out at FMC and say like "don't you know he's been having sex with me behind your back this whole time" and lose all her friends and her BF because of it. I would like to see her maybe dedicate herself to mastering guitar when she inevitably hits rock bottom, and maybe become a member of another band that does eventually go pro.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, still a bitch. That backstory made me hate her even more.
Pretty sure since this is a shoujo manga she won't end up miserable bc heroine will save her or some shit like that. But she deserves to continue to be miserable.

i’m sorry but i cant feel sympathetic towards her when she’s older than yuusuke and used that power dynamic to take advantage of his naivety. like ok ur hurting cuz ur bf is shit but u also go and take advantage of someone younger than u ..

Double-page supporter
That's metaphorically beautiful. Instead of looking at her as a jewel i'd say his love for her is like a jewel, which she robs its shine.

What a damn rapist indeed

Users who are viewing this thread