Study Group - Ch. 3

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I was afraid this will turn into one of these "I can fight but I won't becasue it's ~wrong~" turds. Glad it didn't.

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, this stupid ass bitch better not keep trying to sterilize the mc.

MC: Just wanna understand, pls teach?

Everyone: Haha no. U dumb

MC: ......ok

Me: *screaming through my clenched fists* NO!!!! MY BABY!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
STUDY GROUPS ARE TO HELP EVERYONE WHO CAN’T STUDY! IF EVERYONE’S SMART, THEN WHAT’S THE FUCKING POINT??!!! UGH I’M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!! MY BABY NEEDS TO STUDY!!!

tenor.gif

He's the mysterious guy who's good at seemingly nothing but fighting. AND, he's now aquired his first friend. This manwha is going good.

Aggregator gang
Teacher... you'll stop him from fighting but won't do anything yourself? so why are you here?

The teacher irritates me... like sure, I get being a pacifist, but you literally cannot bring yourself to go stop the violent kids due to trauma (understandable), so you’ll instead hinder the one person who CAN do something about it? Like would she be able to grab onto that delinquent’s arm and tell them to not fight? I can’t stand her trying to act like a teacher to the one student who accepts her position, and not those who don’t accept her.

Plus, she can’t even defend her actions to the other staff?

if u don't have the courage to stop a literal crime (which is normal) at least shut the fuck up and let ppl who can do so😐😐

Users who are viewing this thread