Study Group - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
I'll do my best to not speed read these 7-9 chapters.
Thanks for the translations.

Man, a bit sad, the study group couples are decided already and I dont see Gamin pairing up with sensei, idk, just a feeling

@omnixd - well you never know. Orange girl and red chilli seem to be a pair, spiked and shy girl are another pair, so if Gamin does hook up, it’ll definitely be with the teacher. They have far too much history together and have supported each other in times of crisis similar to a real couple. Also, their age gap isn’t even that large. I could be completely wrong, but so far, other than the teacher, I can’t see him with anyone else.

Hory sheet! I'll need to hold myself not to read all these chapters too fast.

Thanks for the mass reales!!
I am kind of greedy, because after read through this many chapter, I want to read more!😆
Btw, you guys are awesome, to be able to work this fast!

Dex-chan lover
That was a great read.
I can't wait for the next. With these chapters, we're almost caught up with the raws. Thanks again

Dex-chan lover
A shame they couldn't convince the ape boy to help them with that spiel. I guess he's not that much of dumbass and more of an asshole.

@darknesspker Yeah, if it'll go that way, I can't see it being anyone else but teach. I thought Jiwoo was another good candidate for Gamin, but it doesn't seem likely now.

That's what I thought as well, but she mellowed out to him far too quickly, and when she nicknamed the red-haired boy red chilli, that was the final nail in the coffin for Gamin and Jiwoo imo.

Man, If there's a romance... I hope it would be Jiwoo and Gamin, but looks like the couples are already decided. I kinda wish it would be Hankyung and Gyeongyeob(? forgot his name).

Users who are viewing this thread