Study Group - Ch. 89

Fucking beat this guy up, like honestly, might be a more useless and despicable piece of shit than the White Haired guy whose name I’m forgetting right now.

Oh boy, you guys will enjoy next chapter and the chapters after. It was a long time coming. Still though, seems like the big bads will only ever get taken down with help from Gamin. He's the MC sure, but I feel the other characters should shine too or at least more.

huh weird, I didn't feel much when she got shot. Maybe its because of my mood rn or I didn't get emotionally attached to the master.

Pity we don't get to see villains get killed in this story. That guy is that one character I absolutely hate the most, fcking god complex shit.

T51

Double-page supporter
Still wonder on how the author is gonna execute these rich-pretty-boy-wannabe-gangster-whom-rides-on-daddys-tailcoat using Gamin.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
@aftertherainismorerain I agree to some extent but at least we get something other than here's side character Bob like some other plots do.

Plus
They at least get to take a hit at him during the pass him along scene.

He's dead. The moment you shoot somebody prepare to die any moment. Retribution is a scary thing.

Double-page supporter
He needs his skull caved in I'm sorry, he has no sense of danger and people like him need to be taught a lesson. Even though it's fiction.

amazing translation aside, Study Group is surprisingly relevant to real fighting than other manga (I mean, you know damn well they're not using heavy artillery nor are they fighting. They finna grab a hand gun)

Hopefully the detective can finally arrest this kid, that was straight up murder, if he doesn't I will be royally pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread