Road to Kingdom - Vol. 13 Ch. 76 - A Chain of Female Troubles

The poor kid can't catch a break, growing up being a siscon, but his half sister grew up liking papa and his D

He's got wit and a natural in warfare, but his brain is hardwired to his dick, so there'a that.
Does she.......??

Dex-chan lover
Does she.......??
Yes much so that Rose(Catherine's daughter) later tricks her step-father into having sex and says that she's pregnant with Aegir as the father by the end of the story, after Antonio(Catherine's son) usurps the throne.

Yes much so that Rose(Catherine's daughter) later tricks her step-father into having sex and says that she's pregnant with Aegir as the father by the end of the story, after Antonio(Catherine's son) usurps the throne.
ahhhh okay how far is this , and by that time is aegir king ??

Dex-chan lover
ahhhh okay how far is this , and by that time is aegir king ??
Yes, at some point Aegir wages war against the Olga federation to reclaim Nonna's homeland, Electra.
His son, Antonio sees his action as selfish and whimsical, which is unfit for a king.

Which is why Antonio accepts being turned into a vampire by Lucy to kill his father, and take the throne.

Yes, at some point Aegir wages war against the Olga federation to reclaim Nonna's homeland, Electra.
His son, Antonio sees his action as selfish and whimsical, which is unfit for a king.

Which is why Antonio accepts being turned into a vampire by Lucy to kill his father, and take the throne.
does he succeed in killing his father?Or does he just take the throne because if that's how it ends that's pretty sad

Dex-chan lover
does he succeed in killing his father?Or does he just take the throne because if that's how it ends that's pretty sad
Both, Aegir took it as part of his karma catching up on him with all the bloodshed for him to become king.
He sorta does get to say his final farwell to his family and friends with some slapstick here and there to not make the whole end too somber.

Also his downfall is partly orchestrated by Lucy, as she want to monopolize Aegir turning him into an undead vampire, heck there's even a 500(?)years later sci-fi epilogue.

Anyways, I'd say, go give the novel a try. It's a decent read imho.

Both, Aegir took it as part of his karma catching up on him with all the bloodshed for him to become king.
He sorta does get to say his final farwell to his family and friends with some slapstick here and there to not make the whole end too somber.

Also his downfall is partly orchestrated by Lucy, as she want to monopolize Aegir turning him into an undead vampire, heck there's even a 500(?)years later sci-fi epilogue.

Anyways, I'd say, go give the novel a try. It's a decent read imho

i assume it is when hes old???? but it seems like a happy ending ? but also a sad one at least hes ready

i might i don't really read LN tho

Dex-chan lover
NOICE at least he manage to fk that amazonian, i was gonna give it up since we have barbarians.

Tis a sad chapter. The Birth of a Murderer and Kinslayer, and the arrival of the cheating basement dweller.

Users who are viewing this thread