Study Group - Ch. 92

Aggregator gang
This is no more a high school battle........
This thing turned into a
WAR

Dex-chan lover
He deserved the beat down but that tooth still made me wince

Odds against all odds, I honestly hope Hanwool’s dad (since that’s likely who yhe guy is) is reasonable enough. For one, he’s not a completely deranged lunatic like his son, since if he was Hanwool wouldn’t have to move without his father noticing the shit he does. And secondly, you don’t become a crime boss by being stupid and prone to acting on pure emotion alone, at least you won’t last long being one anyway.

Double-page supporter
That was satisfying now time to move on to Hanwool after this blows over.

Fed-Kun's army
What was in that empty speech bubble? A lot of translations just leave bubbles blank. Did they just not need that space or something???

@CrimsonEclipse18 considering what the detective just said about children being an image of their parents.... hanwool's father could be the same... didn't hanwool idolize him for being so aggressive or something?

@H_C_L he was, but if I recall correctly, I think he has slowed down once he established a strong foothold, and I remember that he was even trying to dissuade or push Hanwool away from trying to emulate the violent aspect of his career, which was why Hanwool was hiding his violent operations from his father.

*sigh* the only real damage is the knocked out tooth, unfortunately. They should have crushed his balls or something, that way the stupidity won’t be passed down.

Users who are viewing this thread