Study Group - Ch. 93

Supporter
how the fuck police is not there yet. Somebody was bound to see/hear shooting/fighting/screaming/something illegal and call the police,but apparently not

Double-page supporter
This is getting more boring as it carries along. Where is the hype? Where was that sense of power? It just feels as though the gangs are being bugged continuely.

what the fuck did that detective do? is he a private investigator instead of an official cop?

Fed-Kun's army
@Seprious

as with most korean series like this, the upper brass of the police is usually in big evil daddy's pocket, which is probably also why they met his private army of bodyguards instead of seeing any cops

Dex-chan lover
This is just getting... Idk... sad? It's like every part of their police is under control.

from what i understand, the dad genuinely apologized for the actions of his son and doesn't care that gamin hit his kid but gamin and co did mess with one of his underlings so this is just business (nothing personel kid).

@aftertherainismorerain yep, as a father he is genuinely apologetic towards Gamin. However, as the director of White Head, he needs to make all of this go away. Also, I feel like realized he fucked up with Hanwool, raising him with his son idolizing the legend of White Head’s Director, and that’s why he’s a better father towards the little girl, since he doesn’t want her to become another Hanwool.

just how many plot armor it takes for us to see that shitty hanwool got beaten up on his ass? it's almost 100 chps, and all i got is one fucking plot armor after another...

I don't care about the father. He raised this cancer org. Called white lead and that bastard Hanwoo. As we can see from flashabcks ge raised Hanwoo to idolize gangs and violence but then changed hisnmind when Hanwoo was in high school. Did he truly think Hanwoo would change? And he even blackmails others to save that guy skin. Honestly if he wished tje best for his son he would put him in a juvie for all the shit hes done, or put him in a boarding school or rehab camp. Cuz mark my words I bet that Hanwoo will do something to his little sister in jealousy or rage and then it'll be too late to regret

Users who are viewing this thread