Study Group

idk how many times i've took screenshot of Gamin's face cuz gurl! he's so fine and yes, he's underage. 😭 he look like Kageyama from haikyuu just in Korean ver. but they have diff personality. Thank you so much for the trans.

Really great series so far. I'm starting to get fed up with the naïve and idealistic teacher who keeps ending up needing to be rescued. Also, I really hope that those evil kids get a proper and satisfying punishment soon.

I'm not a fan of action or martial arts. I'm more into romance/history/isekai but this manhwa is so great! This was my first time to read this action/martial arts manhwa. 😍 I'm starting to love this. Because of this series, I currently searching other action/martial arts/school life manhwa. uwu.

Thanks for the suggestion. I just added it on my library in webtoon and I'm reading it now.

This is some hilarious stuff. I love myself an OP main character with a great mindset.

@darknesspker I came here looking for something similar to "weak hero" so your comment rly helped me since I don't have to search anymore
Thank you 💛💛

I read the first chapter, but just want to say (not related to the story), I kinda hate it if english is translated not from original language (korean), instead it is from other language in this case Indonesian/malay, I am Indonesian, and seeing SFX in Indonesian is kinda lame

Users who are viewing this thread