Stupid Things That You Believe When You Were a Kid.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I believed everything was made in my country.
I also believed nothing was wrong with my country and that we lived in an era of peace.

that progress is made for the sake and growth of humanity and not for money.
that doctors are all good and they totally wont fuck you up to cover their mistakes.

I live in a conservative household soo my parents arent that affectionate (not in public) soo i used to think they never kissed(actually im still suspicious about that) (i mean they did have an arranged marriage soo)

and when i knew about sex(around 4th grade) i was fucking sure they never had sex (i rlly thought they had been 10 yrs together without fucking each other)
Then i learned that in order to have a child you need to have sex those few months i was shocked and utterly disgusted

Dex-chan lover
That the Soviet Union attempted to create half-human half-Gorilla super soldiers .......oh, wait. That actually happened. WTF, Cold War!

@YumGumYum that was........one of the weirdest thing I've ever read......but it was good, lol. I never would have imagined that someone actually used the idea to make comic strip.....thank you sm for sending this.

Dex-chan lover
My toys were actually alive but didn't want to show me.
I also thought I could do telekinesis, and it was some sort of latent ability and would often try to move objects at will. Like I would would be sitting on the couch and tried to move the remote or change the channel with my mind. Or if I was taking a test try to read the minds of the people around me.
Thanks to Matilda I also started reading lots of books in the certainty of it boosting my power.

Honestly still kind of hoping for powers.😑😄

Used to be into Black Eyed Peas and thought I could be cool by doing this:
gJ5vEl.gif

Dex-chan lover
wow im disappointed none of my fellow mexicans said que se me iban a salir las tripas por la cortada.
200.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Ivegotnolife
Don't look at me man look at my parents for telling me that shit at such a gullible age (4). I swear everytime I cut or scraped myself I was crying thinking they were gonna come out.

Double-page supporter
When there was an earthquake somewhere I thought there was some kind of giant ancient being stumping near there, I believed that up till I was in 4th grade where realism hits like a truck for me

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
A mí nunca me dijeron esa, pero escuché leyendas en la primaria de un niño al que se le salió un hueso por una fractura. También un tipo que tenía una vendita en un dedo me dijo que si se lo quitaba, se le iba a caer.

When I was a kid, I dropped my carnage figure onto the floor while at recess and at that time, you were supposed to sit at your desk and eat. I thought I was a like flash and got up super fast to grab my toy. ((I wasn't fast.)) LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread