Subaru to Suu-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Turning Point

Aggregator gang
Is this monthly or is it just translator group are busy or not avaliable?

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Fed-Kun's army
@Msaid08 this series apparantly started in 2016 according to MAL. So I think it’s TL group dependant.

This is a really strange dynamic, I don't hate it tho, it's actually pretty intersting.

I dunno man, maybe this manga successfully gave a glimpse what people with dysphoria feel like

i hope they stay together and this has a happy ending. there was nothing sad about this chapter but im sad

Double-page supporter
@Rinji
Yeah, seems like it. I actually think it's good they release monthly. There are only 4 volumes out and I would rather wait monthly than however long it takes per chapter (bimonthly maybe).

From all the mangas' i ever read and encounter some ml, subaru is the luckiest man for me he is so luck to have her by his side and never leaving him despite in his position

this does not have tragedy, so please give me a happy ending and let them be together

I like this story so much, its little bit sad but full of sweet things inside. i cant get enough for subaru and mio, they are so pure. i always check this page for update. thank you so much for traslating this

Users who are viewing this thread