Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai Suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hi! So what's new in this version? Do you guys plan to upload the chapters missing on MD? Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Lol fallen angels, been awhile since i heard that name and how they ran away from this site like cowards
"Ran away from this site like cowards?"

Dude, this is just a scanlation aggregator site with standards-- what could they possibly have been running away from?

• Confused
Reactions: GK
Good to see cards version in English (previous scanlation had Japanese version)!

Hi! So what's new in this version? Do you guys plan to upload the chapters missing on MD? Thanks
Hello! This version is a project I'm working on to replace the Japanese cards with English ones. It's a project I'm working on by myself; I'm using the Fallen Angels name to give credit to the original scanlators, but I think the group is defunct now. I only have image editing skills, so I can't translate the other chapters, but Project Vinland started working on new scans for them about a month ago.

Dex-chan lover
"Ran away from this site like cowards?"

Dude, this is just a scanlation aggregator site with standards-- what could they possibly have been running away from?
Well it was a situation with the paulbunyan scan guy, they had a disagreement over something trivial with the mods (which they were in the wrong about), deleted everything on the site, left and then eventually their whole group collapsed.

Users who are viewing this thread