Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai Suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. - Vol. 13 Ch. 50 - Our Abyss (Part Two)

Supporter
What a time to make the exit! Thanks for the fun, can't wait to get my hands on those retro cards!

Group Leader
Great now I got to wait 10 years to read the ending I hope someone else picks this up
With the pace we were going at you would have had to wait at least 6 years or more before we reached the ending. I'm sure Viz will put out the final volume before we ever would have. This is a net positive for everyone. You get the ending faster and translated by one of the best in the industry, and we get to work on other series that are not licensed.

Dex-chan lover
With the pace we were going at you would have had to wait at least 6 years or more before we reached the ending. I'm sure Viz will put out the final volume before we ever would have. This is a net positive for everyone. You get the ending faster and translated by one of the best in the industry, and we get to work on other series that are not licensed.
It's not about your work your work is fine it's just that it's going to take forever and a half for viz to catch up and very few groups will translate it now that it's licensed

Dex-chan lover
God they're so cute.
Thank you very much for translating this. I'm sad to see you drop it, since this isn't being published in my country. But I understand the decision.
I hope I'll find your group translating some other manga I like some day, you did really good quality work!

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't believe Viz hired a translator that is a decent person. Rarer than 1 in a million for Official English releases
My guess is that since this is basically a promo vehicle for M:tG, they ain't gonna fuck around with a Hasbro property.

Group Leader
Don't like Viz but at least it's a proper translator this time. Thanks for your work.

Users who are viewing this thread