Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai Suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai.

Contributor
FYI Fallen Angels scanlated the One-Shot
Serialization was also announced.

Aggregator gang
btw, the "it can't be regenerated" is a reference to how some mtg creature card can be regenerated after they were destroyed and they made some counter card that says "destroy all creature, it can't be regenerated"

so, that title was not a bad tl, it was in fact a good one.

wow... this brings me back. '98... i was 13 at the time and MtG was one of the big pillars of my childhood, along with anything Square brought out (at the time i swear they were spinning gold from hay) and D&D (which my group discovered earlier that year).

This MC hits waaaaay too close to home (in a good way) from the dorky doing good in school but never acheiving the top position and still having an inflated ego about it, but also going so far as to bike to the nearby town to check out a game store (i grew up in the middle of Bumblefuck, Nowhere and the nearest store was a 30min car drive away. my friends and i would make a day of it on weekends, pack our kitbags with lunch and our decks and head out in the early morning and return late at night).

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry to be that guy but this is too similar to high score girl

Dex-chan lover
@Vemon
Err, yeah. Both take place in the past to the point it’s nostalgic for people that’re grown up way past their twenties and are now in their early 30’s at minimum.

For example, the MC of this manga in present age would be 34. Haruo would be close to 38, give or take a year or two.

Both series take something nostalgic that old timers have touched and throw them through rose-tinted nostalgia goggles zany adventures.

This oneshot hit so close to home I flashbacked into my own youth of Squaresoft Games, awkward adolescence navigating social interactions, MTG, then Smash bros and early PC games...

I feel like I would really like to meet Ise Katsura one day... But that aside, knowing this has gotten a full series has me fucking hyped. I wonder what Wizards of the Coast has said about it? Anyone know if they've acknowledged it at all besides greenlighting it's use of their copyright?

Nice to see the Sesuji wo Pin's cameo back there. God, How I love Yokota Takuma always shoutouts to his previous works! Feels good, yo. xD

Group Leader
Huh, Magic is that old? Dayum. Really love the artist's oneshots; always something nostalgic about them.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn’t Fallen Angels refused to upload to MD? Now they’re trying to advertise here LOL

Contributor
I played a lot during Judgment/Odyssey/apocalypse edition.
My best deck was a Blue/red, with some very good gold cards such as :
prophetic_bolt.jpg
or
suffocating_blast.jpg

But my favorite deck was my blue/black deck, so much fun to play (for me, not for my opponents, ah. Lot of discards, counterspell, etc)

I had a 5 color deck too, hard to play but very feelgoodman when you play thing like these :
last_stand.jpg
and
cromat.jpg

So yeah, i obviously really like this manga, the two main characters are good too for now, and the story can maybe go in a supernatural way, so i'm curious.

Users who are viewing this thread