Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai Suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai.

This might be more about magic the gathering, but seriously, so many nostalgia in this manga

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@IZN
Yeah, that's kind of a dick move even if you don't use links. If you don't want to upload to MD, that's fine. But you shouldn't be a hypocrite and use the comment section to advertise.

Group Leader
@Zephyrus

Fine, someone else has already mentioned it anyway, but I'm a hypocrite. I just wanted to make sure the small amount of commentators above me knows the fact that series is now being serialized. If you would've checked my timestamp, they are before dropout even released this series' oneshot. Provided no links, and it could've meant anything to a random reader.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@IZN
You literally said that the first chapter is up on FA's website...that doesn't look like "just letting people know the series is serialized" to me.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@iZN
What do the timestamps show other than the fact that you released the first chapter and then told people it was on your website afterwards? If you wanted to tell people it was serialized, you could have said "The manga is being serialized weekly/bi-weekly/monthly in xx magazine" or something like that

Our stance on the matter is pretty simple. If you opt out of MangaDex you shouldn't get to benefit from us :x

Me

Dex-chan lover
Gundam Wing, Xenogears, and Magic games during lunch? How nostalgic.

I didn't PLAY Magic in high school(wasn't rich enough for that shit), but I ran with the crowd that did. Wound up being the arbitrator for rules disputes because I knew what was going on, but didn't have a horse in the race. And two decades later, that knowledge has helped me follow a manga! Hooray multi-culturalism!
I think it was a manga, anyways. The girls were flat-chested and fully dressed, I didn't see any gore, and there weren't any robots, so I'm not actually sure.

Dex-chan lover
I played a lot of MonoWhite during Odyssey, Onslaught and Mirrodin blocks, then realized buying booster packs was basically gambling and promptly gave it up.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, this is also by Yokota Takuma...

This guy really know how to handle these nostalgic/realistic stories and adapt them into manga.

Supporter
FA scans has translated up till ch.2, but they don't allow them to be uploaded to MD, you can get them here though.

>Destroy All Humankind. They Can’t Be Regenerated.
This just reminded me of Damnation from MTG lol.

Edit: Totally did not expect it to be a manga about MTG lol. Did wizards sponsor them or something to suddenly get a serialisation? @@
I don't know if there is formats during the tempest-Exodus block (I was too young then lmao) but wouldn't a chapter on mono blue be annoying and one sided lol.

MD@Home
holy shit, i really liked it but didn't even realize it was from the same author as masturbation master. no wonder it was good.

Contributor
Mmh, it's sad they won't upload it here, it would be more popular then.

Pretty boring / flat characters. I dont play MTG so maybe i'm being biased, but im gonna pass on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread