Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai Suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai.

Group Leader
They actually gave Kuon a chess backstory that actually makes sense big ups

really good manga, one of the four i aim to keep up to date on and will buy physically when possible. if anyone wants to read the translated works you can find them on the scan/translator site fascans. they're 5 volumes in

@mimik
I've played magic casually with friends enough time to where I understand the game. I much, much prefer yu-gi-oh. I also kinda prefer vanguard sorta and prefer duel masters too. Magic does beat like hearthstone and everything else bushiroad but yeah. Yu-gi-oh all the way.

Aggregator gang
It's been a while since I've read this (I think I read it near the end of 2019 and got to chapter 11 or 12). Someone's comment made me remember this so I searched for it and just came back to see that all the chapters had vanished.

This was quite an interesting premise though. This manga is basically a love letter to 90's kids and, more specifically, 90's kids who played Magic the Gathering.

Edit: I now realize that I must have read this on a different aggregator site. That would explain why it was not in my Follows.

Dex-chan lover
I binge read this (up to Chapter 46 as of now) one afternoon instead of getting work done. I don't regret it one bit and I NEED MORE.

Dex-chan lover
this mangaka sure likes to revive an insane amount of cliches from ages ago
maybe it's just to set the tone for the end of the 90s and early 2000s
in which case, I don't know if it's a genius move or if he's just this bad

There's amazing choreography between the romance and the magi card battles though I guess it might not be for some people since it's main theme was split between the both.

Aggregator gang
the Magic part is mostly for gimmick and nostalgia bait..
while the romance part is your usual old-school style romance manga..

Dex-chan lover
As someone who does not play any TCG and doesn't even plan to begin. I am thoroughly enjoying the manga. Mainly because it is very well written, and also because I like this mangaka's other works.

Users who are viewing this thread