Succubus ga Yattekita Ohanashi - Ch. 19 - Succubus and Bean Chair

Dex-chan lover
Not similar but I do remember one time I tried to sit inside a plastic bucket and then get stuck in it before realising what I did and then cry. My father have to crack the bucket a bit so I can get out of it. So yeah, good to know I'm not the only who tried sit on something that can get you stuck in.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Word has it that she is still stuck on that chair till this day

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I truly wonder how old she is and if she still a kid in sucubus years if that's a thing or her mental age

Sort of like how an elf can be 2000 years old but still considered a kid compared to others that's 10000+ years old

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the chair didn't break. Those chair aren't exactly sturdy.

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder what's up with the man, she's shown short for comical effect, but she is actually reasonably tall - or tall enough to be an adult anyway, and she's obviously physically developed, so there's no way he thinks she is a child...
I'm wondering if succubus have come before, and humans have just found them to be developmentally stunted, so humans take care of them rather than kill them.

Or it could all just be comedy, and there is no reason, and I'm overthinking it. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder what's up with the man, she's shown short for comical effect, but she is actually reasonably tall - or tall enough to be an adult anyway, and she's obviously physically developed, so there's no way he thinks she is a child...
I'm wondering if succubus have come before, and humans have just found them to be developmentally stunted, so humans take care of them rather than kill them.

Or it could all just be comedy, and there is no reason, and I'm overthinking it. :dogkek:
A VERY late chap will explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread