Succubus ga Yattekita Ohanashi - Ch. 46 - Caught Succubus

Double-page supporter
7bdcdad12b46e96047fc791506aea5bc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
At this point I think even the owner of the white van would end up just giving her candy and some headpats.
The undercover cops who've been following him would also give her headpats before dragging him away to jail.

Dex-chan lover
To know there is an (apparently) adult woman there who is susceptible to candy bait there, it has to be one of the succubi.

Dex-chan lover
stranger danger? has she not left the house before then, even tho she's in a chibified/'loli' form rn, she was still an adult at the beginning right, tho i guess in her outfit going out in front of onii-san's neighbor's would probably look bad lol
I don't think we're literally meant to think she has changed her shape. It's the "super-deformed" artistic depiction that used to be used a lot in comedy manga/anime, depending on how seriously you were supposed to take the scene. (Take something like Dragon Half as an example of the constant style switching.)

Even on this single page, she appears in both forms in multiple panels. When she's in deeper thought, we see her more realistically. When she's acting naive, we see her in the SD form. It's just an artistic conceit to set the mood.

Supporter
KODOMO KA!?
but really, she’s baby lol. Same with the others, hopefully it’s the friends.

Dex-chan lover
stranger danger? has she not left the house before then, even tho she's in a chibified/'loli' form rn, she was still an adult at the beginning right, tho i guess in her outfit going out in front of onii-san's neighbor's would probably look bad lol
Bad guys would be drained, right?

Users who are viewing this thread