Succubus ga Yattekita Ohanashi

Dex-chan lover
Kind of cute, but when you think about it the male character is unrealistically calm, caring and always knows what to do. But at the same time has zero reasons/motivation to do what he does for the female character. Yet people seem to enjoy it and are completely fine with what's going on. Oh, he is also tall, broad-shouldered and good looking.
And now imagine reversing the roles. I can already see all those people giving 1 stars and coming here to say how it is wrong and sick, and objectifying, and self-inserting, and yada yada.
proceeds reading

Dex-chan lover
It looks like we're having Title Wars. Pick "succubus" or "sakyubasu" and just LEAVE IT ALONE. Changes make it hard to find the directories with my notes on each manga.

she stupid. she dumb as rocks. man shud plan to eat her soon.
She feels a bit retarded. I really hope that nothing romantic will happen between them. It would feel like an adult wooing a little girl[Mental age].

It is wholesome and will remain as much as long as their relationship remain that of a dad and his daughter. It would become cringe and creepy if it goes the romantic route.

Dex-chan lover
A moment of silence for those one who wanted to read an ero-naughty succubus manga.

Users who are viewing this thread