Succubus & Hitman - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I'm Him, and He's Dead

Dex-chan lover
Man wtf the real mc was a much better character than the one we got, hope he comes back somehow.

Dex-chan lover
I do hope the old guy gets saved, he doesn't deserve to have his soul eaten and w/e else they do in this hell.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are they rehashing the premise multiple times every chapter? We get it: killer for hire, sold his soul yadda yadda.
But yeah, otherwise this didn't seem too bad. Thanks for the translation.

The og mc lost his soul and his chance to reunite with his sister in the afterlife. What a shit deal.

I knew this was gonna be good. Glad I followed it before they started translating. Talk about a nice surprise.

@xell17 Lots of readers don't necessarily read a manga from chapter 1, because they're just reading it in a monthly/weekly magazine they happened to pick up. So a lot of manga will just lightly rehash the premise every few chapters until it's more established. Though most aren't as blatant as this.

Dex-chan lover
well I'm glad they explained what the original Gamou's wish was though I can't help but notice that the guy currently in the bod is taking it for granted that the wish was in fact to cure his little sister since he didn't let Armelina finish her explanation. Also Armelina gets some of the best lines in this series. I have a feeling riri may end up making a contract at some point as well. So another question to be answered can the demons posses people because from one of the murderers' statements it sounds like he knew about the contract the MC's father made. This actually reminds me a bit of the old live action series GvsE.
And it looks like I was wrong MC was in fact originally a male just a very bishounen one.
Hope we see his clubmate again she was a hoot. But yeah from this setup I wouldn't be surprised if the Gamou's original soul doesn't pop up at some point either through his sister's doing or because he believes the guy currently in his body is putting his sister in danger. Which considering the plot of the series he likely soon will be.

the edgyness got me shivers man.... that line when he said You certainly were a decent man" gave me goosebumps. it's been such a long time since a manga has made me feel this way and i hope to see moree amazing work from this author and excellent scans from this group

Users who are viewing this thread