Succubus Nanka ni Makenai Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Absolute Defeat! The Humiliated Succubus Slayer

Dex-chan lover
The chainsaw can turn into a Gatling gun? This already crazy as it is but can’t believe people are that dumb to not believe her future sight after acknowledging how the crystal ball proved her skills. Thanks for the chapter.

Society be like that. They believe in something until it goes against their beliefs. Even science has been mocked like that.

On topic: Glad they didn't drag out some loose secret identity with Chainsaw Slayer lol. Manga seems very aware of what it is and I'm into it. Though ironically, it does mean we're technically in a scenario where our protagonists are trying to NOT get seggs'd. You know, unless they decide to bang each other.

Probably not till the end, but this isn't too long a manga at least.

Supporter
"You'll be turned into a girl by two vampire sisters!"

Desire to know more intensifies
Now Playing: Grease: The Original Soundtrack from the Motion Picture - "Summer Nights"

that guy on page 22 is a man of culture !
also. . . . I wanna know more about his(?) future
You mean the guy gulping down liters of lamia pee? :smugchisato::smugnako::meguusmug::smug:

Dex-chan lover
All those negative comments thinking it's going to be your generic harem fan service.

They are missing out, the holy maiden was bestowed with future sight cursing her to stare into the lewd abyss of each person's dark future and instead of wallowing in the sticky catacumsmic visions went on a one woman rampage to prevent that even as she was disgraced and denied by those around her. What a based Female Protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since a manga has gotten me just downright laugh out loud, this is great.

Fed-Kun's army
How can I ask the author/artist directly to see if and what he's referencing with the chainsaw lady pose?

My thoughts immediately went to this picture, but I'm not sure the creators thought of this specific teaser art for Timesplitters 4.
1392588-jo_beth_casey.jpg

Dex-chan lover
All those negative comments thinking it's going to be your generic harem fan service.

They are missing out, the holy maiden was bestowed with future sight cursing her to stare into the lewd abyss of each person's dark future and instead of wallowing in the sticky catacumsmic visions went on a one woman rampage to prevent that even as she was disgraced and denied by those around her. What a based Female Protagonist.
With a CHAINSAW no less, like holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread