Succubus ni Tensei Shita Node Milk wo Shiborimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Supporter
I'm mildly surprised the editors didn't catch a certain something in page 23.

Group Leader
If you mean the male bonding thing, it's meant to be that, still refering to Reach&Takuto. But it doesn't come across as good either because of my translation or because of the panels in-between. In the raws, it's 男同士, not 女同士.

Raw: https://link.cdnimg.club/image/5587292d05e8d1c0/b030ad02a01fe7d765f0e411ed98f267_25.png

Supporter
@JaneJeon
Now if they get together, would this get a yaoi tag or a yuri tag?
se9hsg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The cum is all over the place and then we get nice bath fanservice. 😎

Dex-chan lover
Nope, I bet the friend is someone else. And this is only a guess after reading this chapter, it may be a long stretch or just coincidence but wouldn't it be funny if the cow is his(her) friend? The friend seems to like eating a lot and the cow seems to like eating a lot too. Sooo friend is the cow confirmed?

Dex-chan lover
Takuto a guy would ruin this for me. A girl would make this 10/10 for me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm mildly surprised the editors didn't catch a certain something in page 23.
If you mean the male bonding thing

No, I think they meant the other succubus's slit being sort of visible. I've seen things left like that several times before though, so I think they draw the line at a weirder point than you might expect like the normal flesh tone bit is fine, but any pink is a no go (it basically just looks like half the panty shots out there with the shape a little too clearly defined, y'know?)

Users who are viewing this thread