Succubus ni Tensei Shita Node Milk wo Shiborimasu

Power Uploader
That's all, folks! The last volume came out today, and there was no omake or additional content. I've uncensored previous chapters where Monster Comics put their giant red M logo over nipples and boners and I don't even. We're done here. Thanks for reading!

Huh, this is worse then the novel version by a looooong shot, like, the novel wasn't good, don't get me wrong, but they rushed soooo much stuff in this and it's the important stuff as well, they didn't even get the small details right,
like the orc being bald.
but like, it's a complete rewrite and it's rushed, they have the luxury of images that comes with it being a manga and they completely under-use it,
also she doesn't have a tail in the original and she has more realistic proportions there as well
they compressed so much stuff that a lot of the original weight behind the actions are lost,
for example, the orc is actually really nice to her at first and betrays your expectations while also showing that demons aren't mindless idiots until he takes her to the cabin(oh yeah, the cabin was his) and after feeding her and her cow fruit and stuff, only then does he show his ulterior motives, and even while he's attempting it he still waits for her to explain her situation of how she is actually a guy
(btw the reason she hit the kid in the original is for the same reason but we see the mc's thoughts and see that he too, is a man of culture, and he only stopped him because it hurt him of which he says instead of kyaaaing which in the novel he specifically inner monologues he won't do that, quote "I'm not like the normal girls, so I don't mind my breasts being groped. Screaming something like 'EEK! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, YOU A=πr2!?'. Sadly, I can't do those kinds of reactions like what normal people do.")
sorry bout my little rant I just finished reading the novel and wanted a good visual version and I was completely shattered and annoyed that I could do a better story that this, not to mention the novel had everything laid out for them, like a silver platter even

This was exactly as long as it needed to be. It got stupid in the end but I didn't expect much.

Banned
That was completely ridiculous... in a hilarious way.
Good stuff.
Just don't take it too seriously.

Also best girl only got one brief cameo after the first chapter, but one can't expect too much from an insane joke-series.

Users who are viewing this thread