Succubus ni Tensei Shita Node Milk wo Shiborimasu

Dex-chan lover
damn that descruption looks so gay ...the ending will probably be just mc and his best friend waking up from their dream after fainting from sucking each other duck.

Fed-Kun's army
No yuri or yaoi tag? I don’t understand whether this means he transforms back at some point or if he actually gets with another guy...

Double-page supporter
Why....

Why would you think of this?
Why would you make this?
Why....
Just why?

Dex-chan lover
Alright, time to write a review of this nonsense. If you don't mind having the entire plot spoiled for you, as of chapter 21, click the spoiler tag, but honestly, I'm doing you a favor, here.

Reincarnator 'goddess' in the beginning bullies straight guy into being a transgender succubus with huge bazongas after he dies due to comic ramen eating misunderstanding with his friend. MC bargains for a cow, but there are no cows on the other world and the 'goddess' has no idea what they are or how they work, so she makes a super cow that the MC can get milk from instead of eating men's sperm, which succubi are supposed to do to survive.

There are many rape attempts by men, but the cow stops them. Fanservice abounds, sadly, much of it is censored. Apparently it's also not rape if a female character does it. There are a few yuri scenes. The MC is trying to find her friend who may have reincarnated in this world as well. It is heavily implied that maybe she is in love with said friend, despite friend still being a guy and the MC showing absolute disapproval of all male anatomy presented to her, and definite approval of females.

My take is that she loves her old friend, but not sexually or romantically. However, she could have an exception, or have latent bisexual tendencies, I dunno. And I really don't care anymore.

This series does NOT deserve the romance tag. There's no romance going on anywhere around here. It needs a smut tag instead. Also the yuri tag. Everyone and their sister wants to get inside the MC's panties, but so far only girls are allowed the touchy touch without cow related repercussions. The MC also has a magic ability to make men orgasm just by touching them anywhere and fastcasting.

This series is ridiculous. If you're a yuri fan like me, you're likely to be unhappy with the number of men trying to rape the MC and the heavily implied "romance" with the male friend, but you might give this a read for all the girl/girl scenes. If you're one of those weird 'feminizing' fetishists who gets off on a straight guy becoming a girl and then suddenly being attracted to men and losing all attraction to women, you're likely to be dissatisfied with this, as the MC quite clearly still likes women, and while emotionally attracted to her friend, does not seem physically attracted to him at all. I think both types of fans are being jerked around and baited by the mangaka.

TLDR: This manga is full of shenanigans, boobs, butts, dicks, and semen. And one genuinely entertaining cow. Read at your own risk.

Well it was a funny manga ^^
It's sad to see it ends but I hope the author will give us new story like that.
It was not the most "ecchiesque" manga I ever see but it was a good entertaining until the end and I thank the translating team to give us the full story.

@Daxar Thank you very much and keep going with new ecchi stuff :)

Dex-chan lover
was hoping mc and his friend would hook up cause mc seemed it be in love with him. Was this based off something or is this original work?

This is more like a typical isekai shonen.

I would have gladly take some hentai scenes, but the author keeps holding. I mean come on the guy became a succubus. Besides, some mangas/manwha do a great job mixing story and sex.

I get it, some people find it shameful to have sex to replenish their energy, totally get it, but again, come on the guy is a succubus. Transform him into a "regular" good looking girl then, not a woman with power that draws men to her. It's too gimmicky for me at this point

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro thanks, doesn't look like much of the webnovel is translated and there is no light novel, so maybe it just ain't too great, or doesn't get much better.

Doesn't help that she/he is a succubus that doesn't do anything like one. It doesn't make much sense that aa succubus body wouldn't instinctively be attracted to males and females and wants to go at it.

I am so confused but wanna explicitly say: i want the drugs that mangaka took while making that story. That stuff has to be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread