Succubus ni Tensei Shita Node Milk wo Shiborimasu

Dex-chan lover
10/10 great name for who is likely going to be a pain in the butt. Smallcock.

Aggregator gang
The plot is so interesting, and it’s on a good track for the first 2 chapters, but then the story introduces some of the most unlikable and/or generic side characters I think I’ve ever read. The MC is just average, but then he chooses to stay with the side characters for some weird reason. The most bullshit thing about this manga is how that extremely unlikable pervy sister somehow deduces that the MC was a man in his previous life despite literally being a SUCCUBUS! These stupid side characters really ruin the manga

Aggregator gang
Only here for the
op cow, and the up coming romance

Group Leader
@NinjaGoemon There seem to be 2 untranslated chapters (16 and 17), but the only scans I could find were of volume 2 (supposedly there are 3), the group probably decided to take a break from doing this - as you can see on their page, it's said to be spontaneous and doesn't seem to be too serious.

This is one of the few isekai ecchi mangas that I reeeeeeeeally like. The humor is tacky but at the same time funny (???) idk I can’t wait for the romance ^^

Okay, this should not be called Succubus Tensei. Honestly, it should be called Cow Tensei.

I literally can't believe this parody exists. This is on the level of stupid Magic Muscle Manga is.
https://mangadex.org/title/29296/mahou-sonna-koto-yori-kinniku-da

*Edit: NVM, it's definitely not just Cow Tensei. OH GOD chapter 13.

why the male friend's name jubled up like that? Takt? how you pronounce that? he is a japanese so why not just write takuto normally? or is it specifically the case in raw that his name is weird like that?

@ry3te4
I've been struggling to understand if I should call this a trap or not. Thus, does this really counts as yaoi?
Or maybe you meant the soldier guy, but he is clearly an asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread