Succubus no Yuri na Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04 I have seen the scenario, a couple times. Always a bad end for the succubus. The fact that her "best friend" basically said to be her lover, slave, or GTFO makes me think this will be no different.

Dex-chan lover
Same as my comrade Epsilon, dont llike that girl at all and a bit mad at Yukiko for forgetting Konomi like that. The fact that tha author "I will think how to continue it" make VERY worried because it's basically saying " I don't know how to handle the love triangle so i will probably fuking things up and end it badly". I still have faith that the author will handle the triagnle nicely but i foresee that Konomi will just be ditched up and she will be "k" and boom. Fuwa just manipulative and forceful. I also be hugely dissapointed if it's a poly ending because "lol they're succubus".

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector I'm still on the "dump the friend and go for wholesome succubus x succubus relationship" but I'd say this will in fact go for a poly route, which doesn't make me happy at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the 'contains mature content' warning,I would have never guessed otherwise based off the last 20 chapters 😑

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04 absolutely, but there's the minor problem both emotionally and logistical that the "dumb" friend is basically her only food source, a damn good one, and she knows it, possibly even encouraged it. At this point she can't just dump her.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m with Epsilon. Don’t like the best friend but I get why Yukiko’s so attached. KONOMI WYA!?

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04

When I saw the mature content warning, instead of going "YES!" like I normally would, I went "Oh shit. Are you fucking kiddin' me?"

Yeah, I'm not happy at all. But seems like I'll have to accept it 'cause "succubus sex drive xDxDxD" yadda yadda.

I just hope author handles it nicely... They've taken a risk that we'll hold responsible them for, and I wanna be here to judge 'em

Estoy de acuerdo con la mayoria de las gentes aqui me gustaba mas el primer ship, aunque debo decir que este capitulo tampoco estuvo mal

LAJ

Went from a fluffy succubus x succubus story, to this drama packed, cheating, ntr crap.

I'd rather read a certain cleaning manga's endless chapter than deal with this, but like that one, I will persevere.

Onwards towards depression.

Aggregator gang
@Xaelath: The NSFW wasn't a problem. It was having it happen this way, between these characters, that I am not happy with.

Dex-chan lover
When you use someone's body for 10 years you can't be surprised when you find out they've been taking things the wrong way the entire time.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
The two succubi literally cannot be monogamous with eachother, they would quite simply starve to death if they tried to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread