Succubus no Yuri na Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

I wouldn’t mind them together I actually kinda like the best friend and I can see why she did all that I mean Yukiko had been sucking her life energy for TEN whole years I can see why the best friend is so attached and inlove with her. I do love the other succubus don’t get me wrong i’d be okay if it ended poly. 2 succubus and one horny girl? brilliant.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that's cheating and NTR in the same chapter. RIP Konomi, better pray 3some is happening and you wouldn't mind it.

Fed-Kun's army
her life energy increased... thats enought for two succubi isn't it? 😋

ngl, while this is pretty hot, I kinda liked it more when it was "wholesome", at least for this series. I am aware that it's called "yuri" for a reason, but still...

Something about this just feels a bit... off? Wrong? I don't even know

reu

Dex-chan lover
Beta strikes back - Beta bucks, beta fucks

Group Leader
Because someone has been in your life for more time you should choose them over someone else you came to love? I don't think so.
But tbh this series doesn't make a good case for that (I don't feel anything between any of the characters, sorry author/artist, but hey, keep going, people like it). It's just smut for the sake of smut.
Also, yuri can be wholesome - this series though, not.

I dont understand what the deal is , isnt her succubi gf also screwin other girls for energy or whatever

i feel uncomfortable reading this knowing that there is sumn going on between mc and the other succubus but im still contemplating dropping this, i might give it another more chapter idk

Dex-chan lover
3some route! Also, they both need a human energy source so it would solve all their problems.

I can’t really blame her. If you were starved and saw your favorite food and lots of it wouldn’t you go have some? even If your gf wouldn’t like it you probably couldn’t hold back you’d need some freaky strong self control.

Edit: To all the people who are mad with her. Be mad at the friend she played with her need for energy. She was living on the brink of starvation because she doesn’t want to do anyone. Then the friend offered it in a way she couldn’t refuse. She was most likely feeling really guilty the entire time. You should get angry at her if she hides it from konomi.

Users who are viewing this thread