Succubus Tamer no Isekai Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Upon reading the chapter as a whole, I noticed a rather large amount of TL Notes, haha.

If you'd prefer me to shut up, do let me know!

I've also noticed that there is also a concerningly large number of spelling mistakes. So much for my proofreading, haha. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
I assumed he survived in Ch1 because he tamed the succubi before they had sex, so they didn't actually steal any power from him, but I guess succubi here can just turn the soul-sucking on or off when they have sex? Otherwise, him having sex with the queen should've killed him pretty easily, since he hadn't tamed her at that point (and I think he still hasn't formally, she's just submitting).

Dex-chan lover
I assumed he survived in Ch1 because he tamed the succubi before they had sex, so they didn't actually steal any power from him, but I guess succubi here can just turn the soul-sucking on or off when they have sex? Otherwise, him having sex with the queen should've killed him pretty easily, since he hadn't tamed her at that point (and I think he still hasn't formally, she's just submitting).
Well some dudes in Chp 1 got "soul-sucked" just by being grabbed, so it prob only requires minimal physical contact and they go "all the way" more for fun or something idk

Dex-chan lover
I'm completely fine with the tl notes. I actually like seeing what tls think about points in the manga. Like someone else said it's the charm.

Dex-chan lover
theyre all not really tl notes, theyre actually translate to the inner dialogues or sfx, maybe translator didnt feel like doing redraw

edit: now i re-read it i guess there is a lot of tl notes, idk why but theyre in my peripheral vision since its outside the panel so i didnt really notice them too much

Dex-chan lover
Page 22 is kind of confusing to parse. Anyone reading the raw having second or third opinion?

The demon’s territory here refers to Malt’s territory, right?
Or is there another larger territory (beyond the succubus’ territory) behind them and he’s referring to that.

Dex-chan lover
i dont see any reason to continue reading this. no story, even the plot is super subpar, art is only finger on chin.

Dex-chan lover
Upon reading the chapter as a whole, I noticed a rather large amount of TL Notes, haha.

If you'd prefer me to shut up, do let me know!

I've also noticed that there is also a concerningly large number of spelling mistakes. So much for my proofreading, haha. 🤦‍♂️
Much prefer TL notes to not; only recommendation would be to always keep them to margins, as I've seen others put them into panels directly.

Additionally, I'd keep it to "territories" where it's stated as such, because "territory" implies multiple sub-zones; think like how North America is divided into Canada and United States; Canada would be the "demon territory" and USA the "human territory", even though right now all they're dealing with is North Dakota (Arkane and the kingdom it belongs to).

Lastly, to answer the question raised early in a TL note: Where did the blood and bruises come from? When the barrier goes up, we see that she took him to poundtown so hard there are impact craters in the walls and floor, so I think we know where, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread