Succubus to Hajimeru Shinkenkousai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I'll wash your back!

Dex-chan lover
DIdn't see the first version but I'll take everyone's word for it being much improved and thank you for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
While this is great for sure, the previous version wasn't bad at all the font was clear and the language was good, anybody who wants better should just wait for official or do it themselves.

Dex-chan lover
"Buy photoshop" lmao who does that
If you want to use the AI tools, I don’t think there’s any way around it. For redrawing, generative AI fill can give some pretty nice results. But I’m fairly certain most scanlators either use photoshop CS6 or CC15. You can get a lot done with just content aware fill and simple editing tools like clone tool for redrawing.

Aggregator gang
Bro, just break it off. Why are you letting yourself fall for her in the first place? Dude's fully forgotten that she mentally manipulated and brainwashed everyone in his life.

Group Leader
thanks there were a couple parts where i was like wtf is this saying so it took some time to parse out but im glad it turned out well
There's a “who's” that should be a “whose” somewhere. Also the guy's surname is “Yoshiki” rather than “Yoshigi”.

Send me the raws if you want more TLCing.

Dex-chan lover
I just started reading this two days ago what a coincidence lol

Group Leader
There's a “who's” that should be a “whose” somewhere. Also the guy's surname is “Yoshiki” rather than “Yoshigi”.

Send me the raws if you want more TLCing.
thanks for point that out, fixed those. idk why i wrote both yoshiki and yoshigi when i was translating. maybe i was hallucinating dakuten for a minute then snapped out of it. the whose who's shit has always tripped me up lol i just gotta memorize it. it's pretty much the same as the its it's stuff so i hope i dont make that mistake in the future

Users who are viewing this thread