so cute
demon_slayer69420 Supporter Joined Aug 22, 2023 Messages 241 Aug 12, 2026 #22 Prismatic-chan said: every other actual yuri would like to have a word with that. also nice jab and all, but at least don't kid yourself. Click to expand... I’m kidding. Don’t take things so seriously, it’s a chill manga with nice art! (and food)
Prismatic-chan said: every other actual yuri would like to have a word with that. also nice jab and all, but at least don't kid yourself. Click to expand... I’m kidding. Don’t take things so seriously, it’s a chill manga with nice art! (and food)
alungspear Active member Joined Jun 11, 2020 Messages 19 Aug 12, 2026 #23 demon_slayer69420 said: I’m kidding. Don’t take things so seriously, it’s a chill manga with nice art! (and food) Click to expand... Right, it’s better to enjoy what we have now than criticize it. Besides, this is a SoL manga with food (not a romance or drama), so we can’t expect anything major to happen so quickly.
demon_slayer69420 said: I’m kidding. Don’t take things so seriously, it’s a chill manga with nice art! (and food) Click to expand... Right, it’s better to enjoy what we have now than criticize it. Besides, this is a SoL manga with food (not a romance or drama), so we can’t expect anything major to happen so quickly.
Prismatic-chan Supporter Joined Oct 17, 2024 Messages 624 Aug 12, 2026 #24 demon_slayer69420 said: I’m kidding. Don’t take things so seriously, it’s a chill manga with nice art! (and food) Click to expand... dunno, it gives me kamiina botan ptsd.
demon_slayer69420 said: I’m kidding. Don’t take things so seriously, it’s a chill manga with nice art! (and food) Click to expand... dunno, it gives me kamiina botan ptsd.