Sugars

OOH, thank you for updating this! I had completely forgotten about this manga until I saw the update.

Ah man, I had to reread everything from the start 'cuz I forgot most of the characters. So good hot damn. I really like how they're all linked.

I really enjoyed this and smoothly everything flowed but can someone please translate the missing chaps or can someone tell me where to find them??

*wags tail*
News on chap 27?

MAL says there are 34 chapters, while based on what's mentioned here, 28 is the last. Counting the .5 ones, 28 means 30. What about the other 4? Is there actually another volume, or another set of specials?

There are still 4 extra chapters that haven't translated yet. And that would be chapters 15.5 (from vol.3), 19.5, 19.6 (from vol.4), and 28.5 (from vol.6). 😊

Could someone explain what the Sugars Renai Stories are? is it a sequel? A redraw? I've seen nothing about it except for photos. Also, is someone planning to translate them by chance? :)) Thanks!

To the group who translated this, I'd like to say thank you :) I've been reading this since the first time it was released, so finally seeing the missing chapters warms my heart. Also, I see that there are still some extras waiting to be released? If so, I'll eagerly await them!

quick question for the ending. I've read it over 3 times already and still don't understand clearly so
for the last chapter did Shimon and Kie ended things? So they broke up?

@giangluc
They're still very much together.
What this chapter emphasises is... When you're in a relationship for a long time, sometimes you still feel the flutter and blush moments, but for the majority of it, you've grown so used to being with each other that you end up taking things for granted. Think of how you behave with your family, or how people usually do - it's "normalized". That's what Shimon says, that he assumed she'll always be there. But when Kie runs off, he's panicking, and that's when it hits him that things can actually change at any time. Whether it's hurting someone unintentionally, or someone getting injured, or work changes to accomodate, there are too many unpredictables out there. He's thinking back to the tiny moments that made their life special, like that candy, which become precious reminders over time that you have someone close enough beside you that you can share such moments with. But with a couple like these two, something like this is most likely gonna happen, over and over.. like it's mentioned in Shimon & Momoya's conversation.. but you grow closer because you can have these honest fights too and realise you need to appreciate and listen to the other person more. That's how you grow together and support each other. Kie also wasn't thinking of a breakup. It didn't even occur to her. But honestly, I think she should be appreciating Shimon more too.

Each couple has their own dynamics, and I think this manga captures a decent collage of that, given how it was composed. Of course, who wouldn't love more chapters and more arcs between all the characters to see more development. I totally hope another volume or more arcs are made in the future based on some of these characters.

I need more of Mami x Momoya. Need an entire volume on them. Neeeeeeeeed.

Hello. To any archiver like myself, you should know that currently there's a chapter missing here: "c15.5" Shimon's appearance, the extra chapter in volume 3. It was made by Eien Scans but unfortunately, the group seems inactive and the old link to that chapter is useless. So you have to download the chapter from other sites, I got it from manga4life.

Users who are viewing this thread