Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 55 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see both groups back at it. I love this series, and I don't care how many groups end up working on it as long as I can see more of it.

I prefer the look of your scans and size of the image as well as the font size. And I'm incredibly grateful for your hard work as always! but I personally, think that the other guy's translation was much closer to the source material this time around.. I compared both chapters and theirs was better by a literary standpoint. :( I hope one day you can set aside your differences and work together as a team... The other person posted a chapter today and it had a screenshot of what one of your translators said to them and honestly, Yohan probably shouldn't be allowed to continue translating this if he's going to be unprofessional.... You made the creator look bad as well as yourselves....

@PUtSSimplY There was someone else who posted a chapter before the usual Lonely Boy Scans could and Yohan, one of the translators, sent a super passive-aggressive private message to the person who was just doing it because they love the comic and thought it had been dropped. Anywho, Yohan said some rather unnecessary things and ended it with the words "Kindly, Fuck you, Yohan". And This caused the person who was just translating for fun to retaliate and create a group called "Kindly fuck you Yohan" and post another chapter just out of spite. This entire thing has since been resolved and the I guess people have apologized and the two chapters the fan translator had made have both been taken down. (Even though his translation was actually better than the usual translators in every way tbh). Anywho, the entire thing was taken care of in a rather unprofessional manner. But it's over now. So all is good again I suppose.

Does the blonde guy at the end ever come up again? (I don’t mind spoilers for the raws) curious!!!

i like how the blonde dude hasn't come back in the series yet, I'm curious on who he is and what his purpose is in the manga-

Users who are viewing this thread