Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 56 - My Back Hurts 1

This chapter was already translated wasn't it? Why bother doing it again. Just petty.

RIP Kindly, Fuck you Yohan. You will be missed XD

On another note. Lovely chapter as always XD Hope everyone calms themselves down soon XD

im so confused, apparently there was drama here with this scanalation of this?

On another note, why the change from Hooni to Huni? It's kind of weird tbh. Huni sounds like a pet name you would give your SO.

KFYY's translation was better. I understand Korean is hard but the other translation was understandable at least. This one has very debatable choice of dialogue and translation such as changing Hooni to Huni. Not to mention stuff like "kekekekekekeke" and "euk" that should have been changed to their English counterparts.

Did you guys even proof-read this?

I got my hopes up and thought this was a new chapter, but it's just a re-upload of the last one but worse...
Nice.

is a Reindeer
VIP
>my back is gonna snap
this but in a sexual situation

I get that you guys are the ones with actual permission from the author to do this title, and that's really commendable, but the other person's work really highlighted some of the flaws in your chapters. I'm sure you know this already, but you could use some proofreading and better typesetting. Not trying to insult your hard work so far, but this seems like a great opportunity to improve your output and win back everyone's good will. I'm sure many people would be willing to help you, please consider it.

All the best, folks.

Dex-chan lover
Bury the hatchet and bring the other guy on to help you.

I know he probably views that bridge as already brunt, but it's worth a shot.

Whatever happened to dks? He did a better job at typesetting than Yohan, your text size is all over the place, you leave no margin to the text boxes, the translations are a lot less accurate than the ones from the other group did.
Seriously at least have 2 people proofread your work, and actually do your research regarding typesetting, it looks like you've never typeset in your life.

Fed-Kun's army
What the absolute fuck are you guys complaining about on a free fucking translation?

Kindly Fuck you Yohan translation was much better and it looked better. Your text is fucked up.How did 1 guy managed to do something better than a whole team?

Users who are viewing this thread