Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 56 - My Back Hurts 1

Damn, you guys redid it but somehow you did it so much worse than the other guy.

Legit fuck you, Yohan.

Group Leader
@acs87

yeah... after reading their bio, sadly I dont think they are coming back😔

"If I knew voluntarily scanlating a single chapter was going to bring about this much drama, I wouldn't have done it in the first place. Congratulations. All of you that bitched and moaned about the way I handled confrontation have won. I've deleted the chapters and requested my account get deleted.
Thank you to those who have supported me. It really helped me tackle another chapter but considering the shit I've gotten over a volunteer effort, I realize it just isn't worth it. Good luck to Lonely Boy Scans. I'm out."

Dex-chan lover
To all the people bitching about the quality, how about you go to the scanlation team profile? How about you guys volunteer to be part of the team instead of praising the attention seeking sniper? The same can be said to the sniper himself rather than sulking off like a 5 year old kid.
@rotenyu
@Lwannadie
@Outtatim
@Ihnele

@Sonaldo
1)Attention seeking sniper (It made you look like a 13 y.o. kid)
2)Find me a guy who knows language of the original and i can do it solo once in 3 days.
I wouldn't bitch about it if i couldn't do it at the same level.

Dex-chan lover
@Lwannadie
Then do it. Be a part of their team. Go to their profile and look at their openings instead of soloing it on 3 days when you could join them and do it in 2 days. But you choose to complain and praise the sniper that caused all this drama in the first place. If he wasn't seeking for attention for what purpose was he translating that chapter and provocating Lonelyboy scans?

@Sonaldo
Maybe, since the original group hadn't uploaded in a while, he wanted to keep the translation alive (hence is name)?
Also, while I don't completely approve of the way he handled it, the provocation was done by a member of Lonelyboy scans first, you can read the message he gave him by looking at @KeepSuicideBoyAlive 's profile picture.

Dex-chan lover
@Kolmar
'he wanted to keep the translation alive (hence is name)'
Bullshit. He could've asked them first. The group was halfway through the chapter and he just posted it anyway, wasting their effort and time. And that message in his profile picture barely counts as a provocation. 'Kindly fuck you Yohan'? Now that counts as provocation. Cant understand why people are defending him and not the scanlators providing us the chapters for so long for FREE. Sorry for the crude language but fuck that guy. Could've asked to join their team but decided to play the victim again. What an immature brat.

@Sonaldo
Why are you acying like a kid?
1) He sniped it because manga wasn't updated for 2 months(Basically anyone could do it)
2) Lonely boy scans provocate him first and caused all the drama
3) I already talked to the LonelyBoy scans and Yohan told me in Discord:"We TECHNICALLY don't have a reliable korean translator".
4) "Kindly Fuck you, Yohan" was written in the letter which Yohan wrote to the sniper. In the end of the letter was written "Kindly fuck you, Yohan" so he used it as group name.
5) Your main argument is that the group provides for fReE even tho the sniper did it for fReE too (just like almost all groups here do that, what a fuckimg surprise).
6) Even if i would start translating this manga i would anyway translate it into Russian language, since i live there.
7) You are acting like one of those k-pop fan girls with literally 0 iq, if i knew that i translated manga for people like you i would shoot myself, because even all Russian retarded people combined wouldn't be more braindead then you.

Dex-chan lover
@Lwannadie
'acying' 😂 Really showing our difference in iq level huh
Anyway dude, Lonelyboy scans specifically asked the author of the manga for permission to translate it here and were in the process of finishing the chapter before the sniper posted his version. Even a braindead would agree that asking the group first is the best move here right? And dont you think their anger is justified? I imagine you as a translator would understand how stupid it is to see someone posting a chapter of a manga that only you have translated, accusing you of dropping that manga. And your original complaint was the text is all fucked up when Lonelyboy scans specifically stated that they need a typesetter. But if they tried to made it look better someone else is gonna fucking snipe the chapter again. Can you put yourself in their shoes for a moment? And Lonelyboy scans didnt provoke him first, he did it first by sniping that chapter even though he didnt have the permission to post it here from the AUTHOR himself. Start using your brain for a second and stop supporting the sniping of manga with dedicated translation team. Can we agree on that?

@Sonaldo
Just because someone as got the personal approval of the author for a translation doesn't means that their entitled to be the only one translating it, as far as I know Parkgee hasn't said "Only this group is allowed to translate my work".
Also, most people weren't praising the sniping, but the quality of the scanalator's work, which they felt was superior to the current one. And having multiple translation for a single work is far from a bad thing, it allows people to see different interpretation of the work's original script. So I don't see why it would considered a waste of time or effort, unless you consider yourself that the other's team work is objectively inferior.

Dex-chan lover
@Kolmar
If the approval of the author is not enough for you, i dont know what is. Sure anyone can translate and post it but thinks about it. Lonelyboy scans went as far as that just to translate the manga while the sniper just happily translate and post their version with the assumption that Lonelyboy scans have dropped it. And the chapter translation quality are the same anyway. Plus you're talking as if Lonelyboy scans are mistranslating the dialogue. The typesetting quality to me is serviceable and there isn't much difference and even if you think it is of lower quality, do remember that they are specifically looking for a typesetter. And having 2 version of translation is wasteful when the translation quality are the same. You love reading the same shit twice? The sniper should've enquired to Lonelyboyscans first before posting the chapter, end of line. We should not support the sniping of a manga with a dedicated scanlation team unless the quality is bad. Can we agree on that?

@Sonaldo it's pointless to talk to you, you just have braindamage which doesn't allow you to think clearly. I ain't gonna to respond to your bitching anymore.
Here is the last answer however:
1) 2 months isn't a suitable time to make 1 chapter.
2) If i was sniped by a guy whose work looks better than mine i would be thankfull(I got sniper 3 times after not posting chapters for a week and quality of work was better and in the mext chapters i thanked people for doing that)
3) author didn't say shit like: Only Lonelyboy scans are allowed to translate my manga

I'm not going to bother anymore either, you seem to have a personal attachment to the situation that prevents you from seeing things objectively.

Dex-chan lover
@Lwannadie
@Kolmar
You cant even admit you're wrong huh? Nevermind dude. Insulting me or accusing me of having a personal agenda in this issue is not gonna change the fact that my main point still stands. We should not encourage the sniping of manga with a dedicated scanlation team and what that sniper did is purely for attention when he could've asked Lonelyboy scans regarding the chapter and all this drama can avoided in the first place. If you cant even agree on that, I guess you guys need to get you head checked (especially you @Lwannadie). Sorry if I offended you guys with the truth.

@Sonaldo
We should encourage the sniping of manga (or manhwa in this case, whatever) if the sniped chapter in question is of good quality. Which it in this case it was. Even though Lonely Boy Scans is the "D E D I C A T E D S C A N L A T I O N T E A M" Yohan was still completely in the wrong for acting the way he did, not only was it childish, but it also ruined the chance of KSSBA to work or associate with them cause of his immaturity. This is the internet, stuff like this can happen, people can upload (or "SNIPE") a manga chapter without the "main" scanners knowledge. It honestly should just end there but with how Yohan reacted, I guess he didn't. Plus, KSSBA didn't snipe a chapter for "attention", he did it purely cause he cares about this manhwa, I mean it's in his fucking name. You could argue that it WAS attention seeking when KSSBA responded to Yohan the way he did, but that's kinda nitpicky. Yohan had that coming and more-so. So idk where you fucking pulled that out of your ass.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonPlus
Just because they can do it doesn't mean we need to support it by praising what he did and downplaying the scanlation team works. Like honestly, what's wrong with Lonelyboy scans work that made you unable to read the manhwa? They've been doing the manhwa for so long and you guys never bothered to complain? Hell, they even advertised that they need typesetters. You guys act as if the manhwa is unreadable.
What Yohan did wasn't childish at all. Lonelyboy scans went as far as asking the author permission to translate and post the manga here to avoid any legal issues, were in the process of completing the chapter and the sniper decided to just post his version nonchalantly? When he could've just asked them first regarding the chapter? Wasting their effort and time? What the hell? Of course they're gonna get angry. And that's not childish dude. Then he decided to tell the whole world by making 'kindly fuck you yohan' as his group name. Even after deleting the chapters he refused to admit his fault and worked together with Lonelyboy scans for future release. And to top it off, he decided to sulk like a 5 year old kid. Isn't that childish and attention seeking? Or are you still gonna defend him?
I'm sorry if I offended you or anything but I'm not gonna support the sniping of manga with a good dedicated scanlation team just for the lols as this may cause it to be dropped by them. And I urge you guys to do the same.

dks

Sorry everyone. I'm in the army now so I had to quit scanlating. It's unfortunate so much drama happened because of just one chapter but I don't think people should be going on a witchhunt for that.

People get worked up about ownership, especially when they're doing it for free.
But we're just scanlators, not parkgee. I'm not trying to discredit LBS(and in extension, myself) nor this other person. I just think that arguing about who owns what is pointless. Yeah...

@Sonaldo
Sulking like a 5 year old is more likely to fit within Yohan's approach on the Sniper or however you want to call it, the sniper responded with retaliation by showing the private messages that he got from Yohan. Those guys should learn how to handle these situations in the future, as the translator sniper did these all by himself, faster than the current translation group without the need of the creator's blessing, and they were of much better quality than Lonely Boy Scans chapters, if Yohan acknowledged that the sniper had the potential, he could have successfully recruited him if he didn't double down on "You finished the chapter, yet we were working on it, now we lost that time and work." fact, Yohan could have just collabed with him on the next chapter translation without being directly involved In their team like some scans do. But no, being first is important than translating it for the world to enjoy the story.

Sniping chapters should be encouraged for the right reasons. Not fight against it. The only thing you should fight is false/fake chapters. This could have been solved so easily if Yohan didn't say the line that started it all. Suffice to say, the translation community has lost one good translator member due to the 'sniping' drama.

And to answer your volunteer to LB scans question, i don't want to work with some guy that insults someone else's work then attempt to recruit them after saying such thing, then justify their actions with "we work on it for weeks and we have the blessing of the creator. You don't.", being on a high horse isn't great. It's unhealthy and could endanger the workplace. I'll rather do it myself, if i were involved in translation.

Dex-chan lover
@rotenyu
Holy shit dude. You totally missed the train here.

>"This could have been solved so easily if Yohan didn't say the line that started it all."
How about the sniper asked if Lonelyboy scans have dropped the manhwa first before translating it? Wouldn't that be better?

>"Sulking like a 5 year old is more likely to fit within Yohan's approach on the Sniper"
TIL that being angry when someone wasted your efforts is sulking. Lol. The sniper literally told the whole world about those "private" message, acted like he was the one in the right and afterward decided to delete the chapters and acted like he's the hero that saved this manhwa. Compare that with what the group did and tell me which one sounds more stupid.

>"they were of much better quality than Lonely Boy Scans chapters"
Everyone says this shit but what exactly is better? The translation is the same and the typesetting doesn't hinder you from reading the manhwa right? Hell, they even advertised that they need a typesetter. Maybe the sniper should've asked about that first huh?

>"without the need of the creator's blessing"
Yet Lonelyboy scans still went that extra mile to avoid any legal issues. This just show how scummy the sniper is.

>"Suffice to say, the translation community has lost one good translator member"
Lost because he himself decide to sulk like a 5 year old? And Lonelyboy scans did ask him to join the team and guess what his answer is?

>"Sniping chapters should be encouraged for the right reasons"
But there is no right reason here. The translation quality is the same. Even the so called better typesetting is barely noticeable at most. So why support it?

Like come on dude. Not trying to pick a fight or anything man. Just acknowledging the facts here. Stop supporting sniping of good manga with dedicated and good translation team unless they have publicly dropped it or totally behind raws. Even then we should consider their feelings and asked them first regarding the status of the translation. You're just as immature as the sniper if you fail to recognize this fact.

Users who are viewing this thread