Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 66 - The Person Named Kim Jae Hoon 3

is it the new year? whats with all of there chapters

Group Leader
Based translators.
Jae-Hoon is objectively one of the most interesting characters in the manga, it's so cool he can make entire chapters happen with just self-reflection and internal monologues, not relying on any gimmick situations. He's a breathe of fresh air between Soorim's unrealistic perfectness and Hooni's unbelievably pitifulness.

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck! Four in a row! Thank you for translating this chapter too, if it ended in the last one I'd have been depressed the whole day.
Thanks for the great work, once again!

Group Leader
okay i bet 10$ that those bastards heared him scream "i'm sorry"

Double-page supporter
I just binged this all in one night I’m in a better mood then I started
Because I finally found some one sadder then me even if it’s fictional

Dex-chan lover
Jaehoon is a tsundere but one that definitely is more interesting because we see his growth as a person, which I like.

@Immortalartisan One of my favorite series. It balances the comedy and the sadness well in my opinion, and Hooni is represented realistically for someone with depression.

I guess they finally hired some new translators xD Because they're going ham on this series rn xD Good Job <3 Can't wait for more <3

At first it was "haha trap lmao"

now its

"My state of being left me devoid of human connections"

Double-page supporter
@vicic yeah it’s been boring cause every other [redacted] around me is either just plain dead or insane. Im pretty sure I’m the last sane one. Might see if I can join the next fleet that comes into the system

Thank you translators for translating this series!

Oh boy, Hooni losing one of his core emotional support really does took a tool on him. I'm glad Jaehoon tries his best to fix things, his development is great too. 👍👍👍

im so happy so cute my two baby boys now kiss to reinforce the friendship
Thanks for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread